Random idea for Skyhammer and Arty

(watsyurdeal) #1

If they have more than 1 ammo pack in reserve, all players have to do is interact with the Skyhammer or Arty to get ammo. So if I am low on ammo, I just press E when close to Skyhammer to get more.

What do you think? Too much griefing potential?

(Your worst knifemare.) #2

@watsyurdeal said:
If they have more than 1 ammo pack in reserve, all players have to do is interact with the Skyhammer or Arty to get ammo. So if I am low on ammo, I just press E when close to Skyhammer to get more.

What do you think? Too much griefing potential?

What about the mercs who have E abilities?

(watsyurdeal) #3

When I say E, I mean the default key for interact, the same button you use for repairing objectives and using turrets

(SaulWolfden) #4

Would be useful because then the newb Skyhammers would at least technically be giving out ammo regardless of them recognizing the fact they can throw it.

(Guziol) #5

I’m too big of a fan of packing a fragger with 4-5 ammo bags after he threw a grenade to reduce his cooldowns for this.

(GatoCommodore) #6

make that a direct hit too and now were talking

(Szakalot) #7

its a good idea. that is all : )

(MPGlenn1202) #8

The problem with this is that you can easily grief with this (shoot 1 bullet, reload, take ammo), and it also has a chance of taking away the players’ choices, since a good Skyhammer/Arty will manage his ammo so that the right people get it (such as people who are IN the fight, not already se

(SaulWolfden) #9

@MPGlenn1202 said:
The problem with this is that you can easily grief with this (shoot 1 bullet, reload, take ammo), and it also has a chance of taking away the players’ choices, since a good Skyhammer/Arty will manage his ammo so that the right people get it (such as people who are IN the fight, not already se

Make it only work at half-ammo capacity, either default or accounting for spares.