Radiation Balancing

(Xenithos) #1

I love Rads, the name is great, it fits DB, it’s what DB has needed in the direct purchasing area for a while now, etc. I really do believe this is a step forward for DB, and it’s great that they’re allowing the harder-core players to earn them while leveling, but I want to clarify a few things:

First, you DID say you were going to shorten the amount of time it took to level up for players, right?
Second, please consider balancing the rads from playing daily to the below amounts instead?

Numbers can be changed ofc, but this gives Incremental consistent desire to go and play, more rewarding :slight_smile:
Every single mobile game has this approach to keep players coming back for more, and there’s a reason for it. The more generous games also have happier playerbases almost always the number one grossing rpg on the android playstore was also FFBE for a rather long time (might still be?) and it had this as well.

(Mc1412013) #2

(Press E) #3

I just wish they’d make the daily rewards reset at at a fixed time already. I don’t see any reason why they shouldn’t, because all the current system has done is result in people missing rewards even though they’ve played every day and being annoyed over it