Rad world cup

(SuperNge) #381

My 2nd turn,

I just kill his Joan:)

(Red.Panda) #382

[QUOTE=SuperNge;501753]My 2nd turn,

I just kill his Joan:)[/QUOTE]

Let me guess :smiley:

What device you used? Your picture have big resolution, I don’t think it is Ipad

(SuperNge) #383

[QUOTE=Red.Panda;501834]Let me guess :smiley:

What device you used? Your picture have big resolution, I don’t think it is Ipad[/QUOTE]
Thats right:D
Mitsid turn 2

And my turn

P/s: i use ipad4:)

(Mitsid) #384

My last turn. I have lost my captain so the match seems to be decided already.

(SuperNge) #385

My 4th turn

Its seem we need to play more to make the Final more interesting:D

(Jerry-Rigs) #386

[QUOTE=SuperNge;502178]
Its seem we need to play more to make the Final more interesting:D[/QUOTE]

Its not a good spectator sport. The videos that Tinker and Red.Panda made are nice but I lose interest because I can’t examine the possible moves or hear what the players are thinking when the moves are occurring. The commentaries that I and others made were somewhat interesting but not really compelling. Maybe if we had video with a play by play announcer and a color commentator… Of course, with all that, it might be interesting to watch paint dry.

(tinker) #387

actually it would be a nice idea just to make daily videos of voted games.
For the tournament it’s just too late to demand any video or so - but players still may just play on a daily basis - upload a video and get a commentator for that.

I will just start a new thread for that - and I announce the search for 1 or 2 good commentators. I would do that - but my voice has no flare at all. searching for a functioning micro doesnt sound too nice on top of that.

take a look at the new topic as soon as it is ready and post your ideas there.
Voted Commentary Games

(Mitsid) #388

I am glad to announce that Rad cup is finished. I have lost the 2nd match to SuperNge. Congratulations to the champion!!! He really deserves this win. He is simply the best :slight_smile:

(tinker) #389

congrats @ both of you

was a very nice cup in my opinion

thanks to every player
special thanks to paul for organization

(SuperNge) #390

Thank you every player:) Special thank to Mitsid, the inspiration of every match. He’s main reason to make this Cup successful:D now i can say this Cup is not “the never ending Cup”:smiley:
And thank you, Paul. I hope next time we will have another successfully Cup with sort time for sure:D

(JoNny) #391

Congratulations SuperNge and still a good job by Mitsid as well. Thanks for ending this cup finally. Thanks also for your feedback. Trackbase will for sure consider about hosting another RAD Cup in the upcoming time, means all that players who who didn’t get through the group stage can have another try.

Greetings, JoNny // TrackBase

(Paul) #392

Thanks a lot all for attending! The information has been passed on to SD management to get you all the prices you won. We’ll most certainly be looking to organise another tournament, but are first discussing options with SD to make hte management/speed of this tournament go a little bit faster this time.

I hope you all enjoyed!

Paul

(Paul) #393

A special post honouring the winners!
SuperNge
Mitsid
Armedmanus
Tinker

:stroggtapir::stroggtapir::stroggtapir::stroggtapir::stroggtapir::stroggtapir::stroggtapir:

(Mustang) #394

Gratz guys, shame it wasn’t very possible to watch the matches.

(Mitsid) #395

Thanks a lot for all your efforts, Paul! Hope that in the next Cup we will get more support from SD.

(Silvanoshi) #396

Well played chaps, and commiserations on the loss Mitsid.

Prizing has been distributed to the top 4 players. Well done all!

(Sandman77) #397

Congrats all, perhaps time to try out twitch? You can stream your PC games there… Rad Soldier is on PC so well just an idea…

(Silvanoshi) #398

It’d certainly be pretty cool to see some people streaming RAD Soldiers, be sure to let me know if any of you plan to do so :)!