QW problem, master server down?

(Rex) #21

:smiley: Hahaha I actually lold.

(Ashog) #22

this one :slight_smile:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039102352/

(Aerie) #23

Hello,

i’m also having problems to login since yesterday. When i try to login it shows the error “cancelled”, but with other username that is older and not used for a long time the login process works fine and i can see the old account’s stats.

And i have been checking who is playing in each server and there aren’t many people playing also.

Is this still going on? Why is my older account able to login (haven’t tried joining a server) while my current account can’t login?

Thanks.

(Sverige) #24

Got the same problem as you Aerie, but i cannot log in at all :frowning:
hopefully it’ll be fixed soon…!!

(Rex) #25

[QUOTE=Sverige;407604]Got the same problem as you Aerie, but i cannot log in at all :frowning:
hopefully it’ll be fixed soon…!![/QUOTE]

Maybe your cheat program is blocking it?

(JinxterX) #26

[QUOTE=Aerie;407601]Hello,

i’m also having problems to login since yesterday…[/QUOTE]

Hi Aerie :smiley:

http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Connectivity-Issues-with-Online-Games

Cu :wink:

P.S. omg you’re so awesome :stroggbanana: hehe :tongue:

(Donnovan) #27

NO!

I say NO in the face!

Guilty must perish by FIRE HANDS!

I DON’T agree! It’s NOT aprooved!

MUSTA DAI!

ETA finished in “T” talk! In “A” musta kill!

O.K. you dead!?

pop

Thanks SD for all the work. And please forgive Ploptus.

(light_sh4v0r) #28

Priceless .

(Kl3ppy) #29

Sometimes i think, don should take less drugs. but then he joins @#biatch and shows that taking less drugs isnt a solution :smiley:

(badman) #30

Small update: ETQW’s multiplayer services are expected to be restored at some point next week.

(tokamak) #31

It´s actually heart-warming to see people still playing this. I may just reinstall the whole thing once I’m done with my exams.

(Flora) #32

lol, even i came here coz of this problem )))

(Rex) #33

Funny to see all those people with 3 posts at max coming out of their holes…

(Genuinek) #34

How could entered the this server http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/67.222.138.101:27733/ ? now play 16player;s…

(DrFunkenstein) #35

In case this wasn’t clear from earlier posts in this thread, it is still possible to get online and I have no reason to believe that it will work for some and not for others. It seems to be a hit and miss affair for everyone atm. You may have to give it several tries and several is sometimes a lot more then just a couple. It took me about half an hour to get on-line this morning and when I finally managed to do that, I was the only person in the world on a server :slight_smile: .

Btw, thanks for the update Badman!

Dr. Funkenstein

(Donnovan) #36

Sorry Dadman. I was just entertaining my fans. The “guilty” object that have a ETA on “T talk” is not SD, but the responsible for the tornado.

IT’S NOT APROOVED. I DO NOT AGREE! So it can’t happens.

PRESENT YOUR SELF NOW, FOR PARENTAL CORRECTION!

(mk-ultra) #37

Nice to know servers will be repaired ! i haven’t had my etqw fix all week! haven’t been able to log onto server!

(Dthy) #38

#charzzzzzzzzzzz

(Ashog) #39

[QUOTE=Donnovan;407708]Sorry Dadman. I was just entertaining my fans. The “guilty” object that have a ETA on “T talk” is not SD, but the responsible for the tornado.

IT’S NOT APROOVED. I DO NOT AGREE! So it can’t happens.

PRESENT YOUR SELF NOW, FOR PARENTAL CORRECTION![/QUOTE]

I wish I could speak like mighty Don, but I can’t.

Oh God, whyyyyyy?

WHYYYYYY!

(lebtiger2002) #40

waazzzuuuppp Dr. Funkenstein :slight_smile: