Quick tips and advice!

(cosmopolitanSponge) #1

Ok, so here are some things that some people don’t take to consideration, I will name a couple, but I am not sure if I am gonna name them all, just from what I have experienced and seen people do…

[list=1]

[] People go out and charge at the enemy… here is the thing… DON’T. It’s your life and your own risk of weather or not you are actually helping the team or just want to get some kills fast. But remember this:your team needs you, one way or the other… weather if it’s ammo packs, healing station, a revive or simple helping hand… I have seen a bunch of people (even me) charge at the team like an idiot and die very quickly, just stick to the objective and be with your team… that goes to my next order
[
] Use your merc and understand how to use them. I got killed by a bunch of auras but then after they die they forgot all the rest of their team and revive them, giving the team she was fighting a disadvantage… you need to know that aura is weak and is recommended to be with her team, but once her teammate is fallen, she can quickly go to her teammate and kill the guy who is about to finish that merc off and revive him/her… proxy for example; she is great for objectives since she is an engineer but she has to be with her teammates since she is weak, so if you want to be proxy and try to go ninja with her is gonna be really hard and risky…
[] Using a mic is a recommend since communication is key in order to win this game, that is all I have to say to that
[
] Try and exploit all the walljumping areas if there is one or a few simple tricks that can lead the enemy to be ambushed or something (like thinking that you are cornered but then you walljump over them, just an example)
[*] This is a weird one since it may not help but just a thought, there are times where you can move around while you are defusing or repairing, giving a chance to make the enemy miss on you

That is all I have to say and I hope you guys find this helpful! Let me know by giving me agrees, likes, or insightful things… if you think there are any problems with my tips and advice then let me know in the comment section!

Note- Keep your distance with shotties, they are not so hard when you got them at a distance, try to keep distance as much as possible to go away from shotties… unless YOU are a shotty yourself then it’s just reflex and aiming skill just then (something like quake live or arena :wink: ) when versing with another shotty

(cosmopolitanSponge) #2

Juuuuuuust noticed that there was another post like this, buuuuut I guess I was thinking that this helps as well, lemme know!