Quick Question About Guardian

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #1

So am I just crazy or does GUARDIAN’S SKY SHIELD NOT DELETE PROXY’S MINES?
And if not… why not? It’s literally the perfect counter to drop-and-pop, nuclear pancake delivery BS!
(also it doesn’t delete Martydom, which it should probably do as well)

(Ptiloui) #2

IFAIK guardian’s drone never disabled proxy’s mine.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #3

@Ptiloui said:
IFAIK guardian’s drone never disabled proxy’s mine.

It should. And even if they don’t make it to where it does since it’s a deployable, rather than a projectile, it should still delete Martydom.

(TheStrangerous) #4

Cause it’s motion sensitive?

(Da_Mummy) #5

Why would it counter Naders Marty. And how would you Programm that. I mean for all the others it’s like a deflection for projectiles bouncing of how would you do that with explosives on the ground. The Pancake attack had to happen on the edge of the dome to even make sense to delete.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #6

@Da_Mummy said:
Why would it counter Naders Marty. And how would you Programm that. I mean for all the others it’s like a deflection for projectiles bouncing of how would you do that with explosives on the ground. The Pancake attack had to happen on the edge of the dome to even make sense to delete.

Isn’t it just the equivalent of a normal Nader grenade, just dropped by her body rather than shot by the launcher? I figured it was a normal projectile.
If not, then, my bad.
Doesn’t the dome delete projectiles even if they are deployed within the dome?

(Ptiloui) #7

@MuddyGrenade said:

Yes.

(GatoCommodore) #8

@MuddyGrenade said:

@Da_Mummy said:

Isn’t it just the equivalent of a normal Nader grenade, just dropped by her body rather than shot by the launcher? I figured it was a normal projectile.
If not, then, my bad.

its a fragger grenade jumps and then explode.

(Da_Mummy) #9

@MuddyGrenade said:

I just never saw this in action so assumed not