- Proxy’s mines: Top-center laser beam is invisible [regression, 20170921 Ghostclip]
- 20170921 Ghostclip
- Skyhammer “airstrike marker doesn’t show the direction”
- Arty “Arty’s artillery marker is much less visible than before. It’s now just a dot on the ground.”
- Defect, visual, regression
Last known good version:
Indirectly affects gameplay: Loss of visual cue
Can be reproduced offline (SwitchLevel)
- Minimal/low settings
- Read-write or deleted .ini or .ue3profile
- TexturePoolSize 1 or default
The Ghostclip update changed the appearance of Proxy’s mines.
There used to be red/blue small “candle flame” beam of light coming from the top center.
The small beam of light in the top center is now missing.
It should be visible even without Bomb Squad.
Steps to reproduce:
Deploy a Proxy mine or find one in-game
Proxy mine has a small red/blue light beam coming from the top center
Proxy mine has nothing coming from top center
- This change may not be specific to these mercs only and may affect others (i.e. restoring Skyhammer and Arty’s effects, but forgetting about Kira, Bushwhacker, and Proxy):
- No other abilities or effects or other parts of the game were tested
- I don’t know what other assets use this rope sprite laser