Problems with incentive ( strange moderators)

(Xaysnet) #1

Sorry, I don’t know English very well. I don’t know where to write. On steam, I expressed my dissatisfaction with the players who use aimbot, a lot of them. Inserted links to YouTube, there video as people play with aimbot and wh. And in a couple of days, instead of answering, I get banned. Do you think I have a desire to play a game where immediately give ban. For YouTube links…
My profile

That’s because you violated the no naming & shaming rule that is in place on Steam, here and pretty much everywhere else. First and foremost it exists to protect legitimate players who are falsely accused of cheating (witch hunts), but also to prevent free advertisements and hinder giving attention to the wrong people.

It’s a great attitude that you want to assist in getting rid of this…waste and something you should definitely uphold, however reporting them in public isn’t the right way for the reasons stated above. Instead, use the in-game report function or send a support ticket, here is the link:

https://support.dirtybomb.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

(Xaysnet) #3

I was banned by your rules, not STEAM. STEAM allows you to publish links to YouTube. I showed you that you have cheats. And the players who said the opposite. And I think we should fight against it, not against the players who are against it! And look carefully, there are links to YouTube. On Wikipedia, you can read what YouTube is.
If I would post links to YouTube where I praise the game. You wouldn’t have banned, the site is the same . Need an example?

(Xaysnet) #4

I’m not arguing. And thanks for the ban in the game… Bathe further…

Sorry, I don’t understand. Please elaborate where you have been banned from.

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #6

I’d assume he’s saying he got banned from the game. Possibly someone thought it was a video of him cheating not of someone else, I don’t know. That would be my educated guess here since he’s not replying for whatever reason.

(Nail) #7

Posting links to cheats gets you banned, he likely posted a youtube link from the cheat site, not vid of someone cheating, no loss