.\main.cpp:186
runtime error: GTK+ error: GtkGLExt-WARNING **: cannot
create GdkGLContext

kernel32!RaiseException() + 58
GtkRadiant!004960FB

Please report ths error to the developers"

Can somebody help me, please? :cool:

(zenith-ply) #2

I recall something about this error in regards to Vista and unsupported video drivers. Possibly post your relevant specs here, it may help. [video card/OS etc]

(irbeli91) #3

Here is those:

Operativsystem Windows Vista® Home Premium
Processor AMD TURIONX2 TL60 1,8 GHZ
Memory 2x2048MB (4GB)
Hard Disk 320 GB SATA
RPM 5400
Cardreader 4 in 1 (SD, MS, MS Pro)
CDRW/DVDRW DVDRW Multidrive Dual Layer(8,5 GB)
Video Card ATI Radeon™ X1200 896MB HyperMemory™
Monitor 15.4’’ WXGA (1280 x 800) DiamondView
Soundcard Realtek HD Audio
WiFi 802.11a/b/g

(zenith-ply) #4

That “looks” like an integrated video chipset. I would go to http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.HTML and update the video and chipset drivers if you haven’t already. If there is a problem with the install, you may have to disable/bypass the “drivers certificate” filter. Also, try running the program in compatibility mode. Right click the .exe file (not the shortcut) and view the properties possibly disabling functions like “visual themes” etc. It may just be an incompatibility issue with your current video options, but hopefully some of these workarounds will help.

(klmn016) #5

Trading on its century-old name, Abercrombie and Fitch (A&F) sells upscale men’s, women’s, and kids’ casual clothes and accessories – quite a change from when the company outfitted Ernest Hemingway and Teddy Roosevelt for safaris. A&F has 1,000-plus stores in North America (mostly in malls) and also sells via its catalog and online. Abercrombie underwear,wholesale abercrombie,replica abercrombie,cheap abercrombie .It targets college students, and has come under fire for some of its ad campaigns, as well as for some of its short-run products. The company also runs a fast-growing chain of some 450 teen stores called Hollister Co., and a chain targeted at boys and girls ages seven to 14 called abercrombie. RUEHL, a Greenwich Village-inspired concept for the post-college set, debuted in 2004. Abercrombie underwear Wholesale

(yuanfenya) #6

A Kiss a Meter A very beautiful girl walked up to a department store’s fabric counter and said, “How much is this?” “Only a kiss a meter,” replied the smirking man assistant. “That’s fine.” replied the girl. " I’ll take for meters." The assistant quickly measured the material, wrapped it and then gave it to the girl. Taking it, the girl turned and pointed to an old man standing beside her. “MY grandpa will pay the bill.” she said. Other men live to eat, while I eat to live. —— SocratesMore Games,joke,EVE Online ISK and famous. Click http://www.ygscn.net You will get more.