Lets do the can can. daa da daa daa da daa daa, daa daa da daa.
Looks like a discussion about pants length was never resolved.
Most of you guys have probably seen this hidden message already. London Bridge, inside the GH Building.
It was new to me. I just saw it today. Nice detail.
How do you take screenshots in the game?
Use this steps
[QUOTE=Toomic;]Screenshot + Bug Location
• Essential for any visual issues, especially issues with certain areas of a map
• Press F12 to take a screenshot or type “Bugit” into the console
• Screenshots are saved to “C:\Program Files (x86)\WarChest\Dirty Bomb\Published\Content\ShooterGame\screenshots”
• A .txt document is also produced when F12 is pressed which contains information on the location of the issue, please include this information.
• Screenshots are saved as .bmp files by default, please convert them to Jpeg to upload them[/QUOTE]
bitmap asks how to make a picture
Sorry, as a computer scientist, I had to highlight the irony ^^
[QUOTE=RasteRayzeR;464210]bitmap asks how to make a picture
Sorry, as a computer scientist, I had to highlight the irony ^^[/QUOTE]
- You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RasteRayzeR again.-
typing bugit in the console gives me … wait for it… a pic of the console. black screen. needs home ~ console
Trickjumping being a part of “most games” (source?) can be 1 of 2 things - intended or unintended. In either instance, I still see at sort of an exploitative mechanic, like quick scoping, regardless of the amount of skill they require.
Care to explain further? If it’s intended I don’t see how it’s exploitative.
EDIT: Also I think we’re in the wrong thread somehow
I’m okay with this[/QUOTE]
Ahh! they are implementing the vplays. nice.
What tactical signal could that be.