Post your Guardian Pirin pack

(Wolven) #1

I got lucky, (I think) RNGesus blessed me with this loadout:

(Ptiloui) #2

Nice one :slight_smile: Even though the loadout is meh for me, at least you got all three unique weapons :wink:

(Wolven) #3

Thanks. Yes, I’m not sure which loadout is her “best”. I’m happy with this one because of the new weapons. Her M103 looks pretty sick though, for gun play. M4A1 & Hoigat with Drilled, Focus and Quick Eye.

(GatoCommodore) #4

@Wo1ven said:

yellow gun hurts my eye so its a nono

(ThinkItsClose) #5

@GatoCommodore said:

@Wo1ven said:

yellow gun hurts my eye so its a nono

(Greehn) #6

@Wo1ven said:

I got the same one.

(Melinder) #7

(Trestos) #8

That is my loadout. Pretty solid i would say

(LifeupOmega) #9

Would have liked the Focus Hurtsall but I’ll take it.

Welp.

(Wolven) #10

Oh, that’s a bummer. But on the bright side, that loadout is pretty cool. Playing with it now and being that fast with an M4A1 feels pretty good. Also zapping Nader nades. >:)

(l2c) #11

Fairly meh… atleast it has the new gun.

(Meerkats) #12

Timik Guardian:

Don’t have time to play her cause leaving now, but can you quick deploy the CIWS? And if you do quick deploy CIWS, does Quick draw let you deploy faster? If yes, does this make this the best Timik Guardian?

The weapon skin is essentially fragment but gold.

And I think by “Pirin,” which as far as I know, isn’t anything, Splash Damage meant “Kirin,” which is an east Asian mythical beast.

Additionally, I feel like Guardian is the first mercenary who… isn’t a mercenary. She feels decidedly CDA. All her special / new kit is very sleek and modern, typically associated with the corporate faction as opposed to the rag tag, thieving… other guys. She has a drone that Jackal would have no interest in developing cause… do they even have a R&D division? Don’t they just steal things? So it’s kinda odd she has the Timik which is an AK, typically associated with the bad guys. It would feel more fitting if she had the BR-16 or SHAR-C.

(Chilled Sanity) #13

@Meerkats said:
Timik Guardian:

Don’t have time to play her cause leaving now, but can you quick deploy the CIWS? And if you do quick deploy CIWS, does Quick draw let you deploy faster? If yes, does this make this the best Timik Guardian?

The weapon skin is essentially fragment but gold.

And I think by “Pirin,” which as far as I know, isn’t anything, Splash Damage meant “Kirin,” which is an east Asian mythical beast.

Additionally, I feel like Guardian is the first mercenary who… isn’t a mercenary. She feels decidedly CDA. All her special / new kit is very sleek and modern, typically associated with the corporate faction as opposed to the rag tag, thieving… other guys. She has a drone that Jackal would have no interest in developing cause… do they even have a R&D division? Don’t they just steal things? So it’s kinda odd she has the Timik which is an AK, typically associated with the bad guys. It would feel more fitting if she had the BR-16 or SHAR-C.

Pirin is the Company that made the Sparks zappy zap gun (Was it REVIV-R? or something like that IDK)

Basically Retrophin lmao

(Homu1124) #14

@Wo1ven said:

You and me both buddy. XD http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1164655810

As much as I’d like to buy one 'cause she looks awesome in blonde and the enemy variants remind me of my team’s colors, I think I’m going to sit this one out. I don’t think I’ll play her much and I’m not thrilled about my odds with her loadouts. I really want M103 and I’d be able to live with T53 or HU52, but I’d be pissed off if I got stuck with anything else. I’ll pass.

(GatoCommodore) #16

@l2c said:

best loadout i say, with the spare mag you can hold an area longer and explosive spam are a bit lessened with the unshakeable

@GatoCommodore said:

@l2c said:

best loadout i say, with the spare mag you can hold an area longer and explosive spam are a bit lessened with the unshakeable

Eh… Does quick draw also affect how quickly she’s able to do her glove pulse revive the way it speeds up Phoenix’s pulse? Or make it charge up faster? If not, I don’t think I’d call that her strongest - especially without knowing any concrete stats on the new gun. All preference, though.

(GatoCommodore) #18

@Wintergreen said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@l2c said:

Eh… Does quick draw also affect how quickly she’s able to do her glove pulse revive the way it speeds up Phoenix’s pulse? Or make it charge up faster? If not, I don’t think I’d call that her strongest - especially without knowing any concrete stats on the new gun. All preference, though.

im more of a gun guy tho, i guess its best for me.

(dlux) #19

Not too bad, best M4 card and best Hurt cobalt at the first try. :slight_smile:
Don’t think i’ll ever touch that timik card though, I don’t really see the point in buffing health of the shield which has a short duration and is easy to hide out of sight.
And SD really need to explain what the different cooldown reductions do, I’d say: just replace the extra supplies on all cards with the new 10% recharge reduction on all abilities.

^ my 3 favorites. Nice one.