Poll on the Third MegaContract (answers would be appreciated)

(k3endo) #1
  • I always try to do the third contract.
  • I sometimes do the third contract if its a goal i like (e.g i main a medic and i get a support mission, or i find combat missions fun and get one).
  • I never do the third contract , always ignore it and just reroll when the first two are done.
  • I dont even bother with contracts anymore.

0 voters

(Ptiloui) #2

I don’t bother because I already own every mercs. I still play mercs depending on missions but if I didn’t finish them, idc. I reroll only when the third contract is done tho.

(Jigstraw) #3

I do the third contract whether I want to or not, because when you’re limited to one token per day, you want to get all the credits you can out of the contracts. Failing to complete the third one is sacrificing 1500 of the 3200 total (counting the 500 bonus) which is nearly half.

But the contracts would be so much better if badge exp counted towards your contracts, as I suggest in this topic: How to fix contracts

As it is now, i hope and pray to get the 60000 general exp contract whenever i reroll because it takes the least time of any of the 1000 credit contracts to complete.

I complete any and all, if we look away from the game mode xp ones. They are a chore to complete so I avoid them altogether.

(Press E) #5

They’re just too much of a grind for me to bother. I don’t play DB as much as I used to, mostly because of the constant crashing (that the devs still refuse to acknowledge cough-cough), so sometimes I don’t finish my contracts all in one day. It takes me 2 or 3 gameplay sessions just to complete one of the large ones depending on the mission, whereas the others usually only take 1.
The main reason I don’t bother with them though, is that you have to play a certain merc class if you want to complete them in a reasonable amount of time. I love playing aura, but playing her (or even medics in general) exclusively for several matches back to back to grind away a contract is a good way to make me completely sick of them.

So yeah, they’re pretty bad. Maybe it’s not the best way to grind credits, but actually trying to grind for the specific XP ones would probably make me bored of the game, enough to eventually have to take a long break, so I never bother with them. Longer missions are great, but jesus, who’s idea was this, and who the hell decided to back it up. Must be the same people who thought 45 weapon kits (non-purchaseable) for a 1 in 3 chance to get the cobalt loadout you want was a good idea

(Terminal_6) #6

I usually do them, but I don’t try super hard for them because at this point, the game has gotten same-y and I just look at the third contract to point me in which direction to play. (support focus, obj focus, etc) I can’t even be bothered to calculate whether the contracts are worth the time investment, I just play to play.

(Teflon Love) #7

As the recent update increased the credit earn rate in game, the amount of credits one can get from contracts is mostly irrelevant. I usually don’t bother even looking at them and just finish them eventually, typically after multiple days because at its current state I don’t feel like playing much DB anymore.

The 3rd combat XP contract however takes way too long with my bad aim, defensive play style, crappy hardware and merc preference, so I usually cancel those.