Pliscin-7 youtube channel now online and activ

(Gvardman) #21

Nice videos Pliscin, good job. However, I think that posting the video with Volcano glitch plant is a very bad idea. I’m pretty sure some guys from vanilla will begin to abuse it after watching the video, ruining games.

@edxot maybe you wouldn’t have raged so much if you had trained your aim instead of spending time glitchplanting on Volcano or doing any other **** you usually do.

(edxot) #22

so, this is all about edxot

next time please pick someone who isnt such an obvious noob (pliscin),

thanks in advance.

(REA987) #23

[QUOTE=edxot;570135]someone tell me how you run around with console open ?
see #16[/QUOTE]

Maybe it’s because he’s playing a replay? :slight_smile:

00:05 and 00:15[video=youtube_share;Htc0MwleS5I]https://youtu.be/Htc0MwleS5I?t=5s[/video]

Volcano glitch is known for almost a decade. It is quite easy to detect it for obvious reasons.

//youtu.be/fGyF-2jpWx4

(edxot) #24

btw, that guy Gvardman stated that i glitched at volcano

for those who don’t know me, it’s completely fake news

in fact, i would not be surprised if sinta was him, or his friend deepsh1t90

(Pliscin-7) #25

thanks man!! i dunno i think there are barely any server so if someone does it they will just get kicked or bannend anyway.

[QUOTE=edxot;570135]someone tell me how you run around with console open ?
see #16[/QUOTE]

hacks obviously.

(Blue_Wolf) #26

@Gvardman, I recall the glitchplant being done by AMSTERDAMO when you and I were on the server.
I remember you thought it was edxot, but AMSTERDAMO is not an account of edxot.
Of course I do not know if edxot did the glitchplant in the past, but I wanted to point this out.

To those who have been around the past few months, it will be no secret whose account AMSTERDAMO is :p.
It’s the same guy as all the rimanijo accounts, but I don’t think it’s really necessary to talk about that here, haha.

btw Gvardman, will you or dopefish be playing in the eve’s again sometime? It’s always good to have good players on the server.

(Gvardman) #27

I’m currently super busy with work, but I hope to play a bit as soon as I have free time. Dopefish will also join, I guess :slight_smile:

(Chronicler) #28

[QUOTE=Pliscin-7;570163]thanks man!! i dunno i think there are barely any server so if someone does it they will just get kicked or bannend anyway.

hacks obviously.[/QUOTE]

This is how Pliscin hacks. He hacked the console so he can have it open during the game. Then he paid the current server owners of the most populated servers for admin rights. So now he just opens it and types in “Kill Edxot”. It is the only known way to kill edxot other than pointing your gun and left-clicking (and you have to be quick before edxot runs into a mine or something).

(edxot) #29

you make it look like if i had said “pliscin hacks” or similar

(Pliscin-7) #30

ex deeeeeeeeeeee. love the meming

but jokes aside you really need to be quick before edxot runs into a mine

(Nail) #31

[QUOTE=Pliscin-7;570296]ex deeeeeeeeeeee. love the meming

but jokes aside you really need to be quick before edxot runs into a mine[/QUOTE]

that’s funny

(edxot) #32

[QUOTE=Pliscin-7;570296]ex deeeeeeeeeeee. love the meming

but jokes aside you really need to be quick before edxot runs into a mine[/QUOTE]

jokes aside ? but why ?

just to make one thing clear, if anyone asks me again who i think is the best player of etqw, your name wont be the answer (nice you posted those videos). btw, this was not a joke.

but that moment where you say your clanmate is the n2 of the game, this looks more like a good joke. hihihi

meanwhile, when you started posting videos, i thought it was an unique oportunity.
i was already playing alternative classes, so hackers messing with my pc wouln’t have such an easy way to unbalance games.
but then your videos seemed like a way to throw these hackers after you, maybe they would leave me alone.
so i started to play as bad as my cfg would allow me. that’s what i did during those videos.

but it didnt work. one week later and people still prefer to stack the team playing against me.

there was a funny moment thoug.

i was already on server when serch joined for last map (spite it looks the other way around in the video)
as usual, my gpu would not work properly (serch’s fault), and my fps droped to 15, all map.
the funny joke was him sitting as spectator all map, ready to enter and save the day. HAHAHAHA

(Pliscin-7) #33

[QUOTE=edxot;570468]but that moment where you say your clanmate is the n2 of the game, this looks more like a good joke. hihihi
[/QUOTE]

ignoring the usually nonsens i never sayed my clanmate was #2 in the game lmao. I didnt even say im the best myself. Feruto was clearly the best in the game so defuq u even talking about xd

(Blue_Wolf) #34

[QUOTE=edxot;569767]I Recorded, but wont even post anything. It’s useless.
It’s just one of several other guys doing the same.
I post, he changes nick, does the same again.
I rather keep the knowledge of who’s cheating.

Even if they only cheat when they want to.[/QUOTE]

Haha I’m sorry edxot, but I just had to quote this poem you wrote xD you are a literary talent. Sorry man, but the way you arranged the lines just makes it look like a poem haha

(edxot) #35

just to remind everyone, that if it wasn’t for the ability to shoot while leaning, sinta would still be cheating all the time.

which is something you don’t have in promod.

(Dummah) #36

Wow! Nice videos. Didn’t remeber how was playing on a server with less than 100 ping. I have a delay from 1 second changing weapons.

(Duhhammer) #37

Been a subscriber since the first. Enjoying your videos, keep 'em coming!

Duhhammer

(Pliscin-7) #38

hey guys thanks a lot for all the love i really appricate that :))