Please fix the fn vote kick system

(Mc1412013) #1

Had a troll refuse to spawn in. And as long as you dont spawn in(press spacebar) you cant get kicked for being idle i tried kicking 3 times and no one would kick him saying to stop blaming him for us loosing and to blame myself.

Editnhe did this 2 matches in a row

(martha_smith) #2

what if he was spectating someone from his team ,

even i do it sometimes when i see a veteran player in my team …

(Mc1412013) #3

@martha_smith said:
what if he was spectating someone from his team ,

even i do it sometimes when i see a veteran player in my team …

No 2 matches in a row he did this with i quote “how does it feel to have a useless team now”
He wasnt spectating.

(ClemClem7) #4

@Mc1412013 said:
“how does it feel to have a useless team now”

and how does it feel then ?

Some things are broken and easy to manage but they need to test it to verify it doesn’t brake something else, as when execution was a thing you could have a vote kick for being idle when you were dead for more than the idle timer. Your problem here may come from the patch of this previous issue…

(henki000) #5

Burn the heretics and banish them from the world of Dirty Bomb. They shall be damned to live cursed afterlife for at least 24 hours. Beseech the god with report button. Dark angels shall collect their sacrifice and sacred permanents shall be marked for time of eternity. Only blood and tears will ever acquit. Virgins will torment this poor soul in hells turmoil.

(Mc1412013) #6

@ClemClem7 said:

@Mc1412013 said:

It feels great. Feels just as good as being in a hot tub with aimee and proxy lol.

(Xenithos) #7

@Mc1412013 said:

@ClemClem7 said:

@Mc1412013 said:

It feels great. Feels just as good as being in a hot tub with aimee and proxy lol.

That’s the opposite of how you actually felt though, otherwise this thread wouldn’t be complaining and asking for changes.
“This, ladies and gentleman, is either what we call sarcasm, or what we also call forgetting the point of a conversation. Either way OP was trying to be funny, with a joke that just seems strange considering he’s married with kids.”

(Mc1412013) #8

@Xenithos said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@ClemClem7 said:

@Mc1412013 said:

That’s the opposite of how you actually felt though, otherwise this thread wouldn’t be complaining and asking for changes.
“This, ladies and gentleman, is either what we call sarcasm, or what we also call forgetting the point of a conversation. Either way OP was trying to be funny, with a joke that just seems strange considering he’s married with kids.”

Um sooo maried just means i cant touch still can look ay it and think about it. Nothing illeagal about fantasy

And yes i was being sarcastic .

(Your worst knifemare.) #9

@Mc1412013 said:

@ClemClem7 said:

@Mc1412013 said:

You say it like you enjoy being in a hot tub with Proxy.

(Mc1412013) #10

@Lord_Coctus said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@ClemClem7 said:

@Mc1412013 said:

I dont know what ypur talking about

(K1X455) #11

@Lord_Coctus said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@ClemClem7 said:

@Mc1412013 said:

It sure is better than being in a hot tub with Rhino and Sawbones

(Mc1412013) #12

@K1X455 said:

@Lord_Coctus said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@ClemClem7 said:

@Mc1412013 said:

Do they make a hot tub big enough for rhino

Ok thats enough back to the topic were getting off track

(K1X455) #13

Jacuzzi comes to mind, but seriously. Trolling by not spawning because they system doesn’t detect that you’re AFK is exploiting. Explain it properly to DB support, and they’ll fix it.

(Xenithos) #14

@K1X455 said:

@Lord_Coctus said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@ClemClem7 said:

@Mc1412013 said:

I dunno man, if they got underwear on that sounds like a real cool environment. We could talk about guns, explosives, and really chillax. Rhino is education smart, Sawbonez is street smart with some medical smarts. I think I would actually have a pretty grand time.

(K1X455) #15

@Xenithos said:

@K1X455 said:

@Lord_Coctus said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@ClemClem7 said:

@Mc1412013 said:

I dunno man, if they got underwear on that sounds like a real cool environment. We could talk about guns, explosives, and really chillax. Rhino is education smart, Sawbonez is street smart with some medical smarts. I think I would actually have a pretty grand time.

What would Rhino with undewear, guns and Sawbones with medical thingys do in a hot tub?
Can’t think anything good outta that.

(Xenithos) #16

@K1X455 said:

@Xenithos said:

@K1X455 said:

@Lord_Coctus said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@ClemClem7 said:

@Mc1412013 said:

What would Rhino with undewear, guns and Sawbones with medical thingys do in a hot tub?

I was more meaning we could talk about those subjects, not that they would have them. And I was hoping they wouldn’t be completely naked so there was no shame or something. Wait… I spoke pretty clearly…

Okay, well the good news is Sawbonez will fix my acne and Rhino will get me pumped and motivated and smart.

(Chris Mullins) #17

Thanks for the post! I’ve passed it on to the dev team to review :slight_smile:

(bgyoshi) #18

@K1X455 said:

I can think of plenty of excellent things outta that

And none of them involve clothing or conversation

It’s all perspective my dude