Please could I have a beta key???

(gatorsmashed) #41

As stated in the title I will pay for a beta key. I am not looking to make anyone rich, but I will pay a very reasonable price for a beta key. I am a fairly competent FPS player, playing quake 3 and now quakelive for over a decade. I absolutely loved RTCW and played a fair bit of Brink as well. I would love to play with the individual that does sell me a spare key and hopefully make their experience more enjoyable (through winning more of course :P).

Anyway, if you are interested and have a spare key, please e-mail me at tonyh2k2@gmail.com I would be able to point you to my eBay account if you want some sense of comfort in regards to my buying / selling history on the interwebs.

Thanks again,
Tony / gatorsmashed

(AdamHankes) #42

well my friend they are gone 3 of them all today !!! soo sorry , if i get one i maill you ! for free no manyy

(zbzero) #43

i will send one to you no need to pay for it.

(parazitu86) #44

One key to spare? Thx :riflenade: WET fan :slight_smile:

(brbrbrbrbrbr) #45

yeah, CS:GO would be shortest shot for you, thus.
advise BF4 ? maybe, if you like[you may ask friends to try, among already purchased it, if unsure about].
Novalogic ? they had online shooter and even with add-on =) buyed/played it )but sadly they are no more in commercial gaming =[
open world ? try/check Arma3 then. virtually all kind of gameplay, in sandboxed-islands. 99% of countent, played in it online - made by community, ie gamers. CTF, DM, C&H, CTI/Warfare, you name it. even zombes, kinghts, star wars, lego wars and whatever[ppl did crazies/funnies add-ons “just for fun/lulz” :P].
anything else in online games - kinda bleak in comparison. CoD? GRAW? MoH ? others "shooting galeries withc cookies/customization in fish-tank-sized “maps” ? i don’t think so.
but if you okay with claustrophobic/tight maps - lot of stuff. GRO[kinda creepy/redundant/invasive[AV HATE it !!] launcher/social intel-gathering thingy]from Ubisoft, Warface from crytek[and soon they bring Medieval-themed massive online action-rpg on market(f2p)]. and other stuff. if you like vehicles - check World of Tanks and [upcoming]GearUp. if you like cartoon-ish setting/art - try Loadout. sci-fi ? Firefall, Global Agendam, Fear Online and lot of others.
funstuff: rumors about plans from CryTek, re-did/re-launch/update Crysis Wars and jokes "where is “World of Infantry ?”

(prophett) #46

As others suggested, BF4 is a decent game that would be worth checking out.

(brbrbrbrbrbr) #47

generally, not much relatively-big and relatively-military-based gameplay in online, if you mind that. even less attention toward “openness” in gamedev. cuz it contradict with cornerstone of producers strategy “create and then re-sell, several times”, so both replalyability and challenging gameplay - isn’t priority/contradict. similar stuff about teamplay. in most games it purely-cosmetic stuff :[
nothing unexpected in wonderful “brave new world”, where Creators was just Managers/salesmanagers lackeys :frowning:
BF4 and Arma3 generally “leftovers” of historic approach.
sadly BF4 share/inherit issues enforced by publisher - EA. online services and client persistenly and anyingly monitor and upload stuff both ingame and outside it[not only anyway gameplay-relevant]. other publishers did it on different scale[for example EA granddady, Microsoft did it in Way less noticiable/interfering scale]. Valve and Steam would be example thus for others, cuz Gabe applied lot of common sense, considering on-Subject.
so just hope DICE pick DIFFERENT publisher for future products[and probably IP, thus?], like Valve, for example )

(wauweli) #48

I’m still waiting my beta key (wink, wink), but im having fun with brink in meantime.

Here for you all, one, new, hot video, with real ‘‘Splash Damage’’ feeling in it.

(olipops) #49

i am at your mercy sir ^~^

(Snotling) #50

Totally agree with that, BF3 or 4 sounds a lot like what you’re looking for. Anyway, I hope you’ll still enjoy Extraction as much as I do. :wink:

(Monsterin) #51

what the sh** lol can I have a key please I have no other games I’m into right now after Offensive Combat was shut down. I love medium to small maps, I personally dont like running to die from someone in a bush. and most sniper game mechanics these days work for all ranges. I’m personally really excited for this game maybe to much because whenever i get this excited for something I’m usually disappointed. but so far i dont see anything wrong with the game now if only i could get a key :wink: Edit: I am kind of nervous to see what Nexon is going to end up doing with it tho :frowning: but hopefully with Nexon community base the game will survive, also good idea to hop on steam to make sure it survives :slight_smile:

(Monsterin) #52

Anyone know why they took out the founders packages?

(olipops) #53

a while ago :frowning:

(olipops) #54

just wondering if anyone has an extra key lying around ^~^

(Mustang) #55

The question was “why”, not “when”. :wink:

(Dragonji) #56

They were meant to be available during alpha stage only.

(StereopwnZ) #57

I’m also wondering as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Wepohn) #58

So I’ve been waiting for a beta key for quite some time now (boo hoo, blah blah) and after signing up for beta access a few times and posting in some threads previously I thought I would try my luck this way… begging? :slight_smile: please can I have a key!?

I’m really interested in Extraction and I have quite high expectations for it, I’m hoping it’ll be that game that I’ve hoped every other game might have been, something that I’d play just as much as I played RtCW, something skillful, rewarding and fun.

I have a lot of free time at the moment and so can put a lot of time in and I will try my best to offer constructive feedback/suggestions. Please? :wink: (K) (L) xox

(Monsterin) #59

couldnt have said it better, give this man a key! and maybe show some love this way :wink:

(Monsterin) #60

So I figured I’d try and sell myself on here to try and get into closed beta for Extraction :slight_smile:

I have played many many different style fps games including Brink, Wolfenstein and been in betas in the past where I’ve helped out and gave my ideas. I’ve always been more of a competitive player that loves teamwork. I mainly play FPS games and have been looking for a nice fun competitive game to settle down into hoping this is the one :slight_smile: Right now it’s Counter Strike but would be nice to play something other than Dust II :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like figuring out creative ways for things to interact when something happens.
Ex: If you get a multi-kill for each kill an empty smoking bullet shell drops down above your screen.
My ideas aren’t always good but I like to throw them out there and see how people respond to them.

I’m kinda stump on what else to say lol I’d really like to have a chance to help this game became as big as I know it will be. Thanks for reading

Edit: Little bit about me. I come from Offensive Combat which was a free2play game that had a small but great community who worked together to make events and tried to help push it into the humorous competitive game like the dev’s also wanted. We worked closely with the developers at U4iA. Unfortunately one of the high up guy decided he would change everything about the game and surprise the community. That was a big mistake that they couldn’t go back from and the game was slowly falling apart (he was fired), they were making money still but the people funding the game who had all the shares decided it was time to drop it and so the game went down with only couple days of notice. So now alot of us are bored and looking for a new home.