PHANTOM ISN'T OP YOU'RE JUST NOOB

(200ping) #1

Sometimes I wonder why I still play this shit game, like phantom just became underpowered u guys, complain about phantom how about jav’s rocket (grenade without need to be cooked, longer distance and better control) or Nader’s eggs of death that insta kills a recon except rhino if aimed correctly or sparks revive rifle that headshots damage kills a 110 HP merc which makes players that use her aggressive instead of actually reviving teammates.

(TheManBehindTheMask) #2

@200ping said:
Sometimes I wonder why I still play this @$!# game, like phantom just became underpowered u guys, complain about phantom how about jav’s rocket (grenade without need to be cooked, longer distance and better control) or Nader’s eggs of death that insta kills a recon except rhino if aimed correctly or sparks revive rifle that headshots damage kills a 110 HP merc which makes players that use her aggressive instead of actually reviving teammates.

Wrong thread. Use merc discussion for specific merc talk. This thread is only for skins and merc suggestions.

(Da_Mummy) #3

Did you seriously just go to the forums to call everybody a noob that was criticising Phantom.
Wow that’s something new.

(HadronZodiac) #4

@200ping said:
Sometimes I wonder why I still play this @$!# game, like phantom just became underpowered u guys, complain about phantom how about jav’s rocket (grenade without need to be cooked, longer distance and better control) or Nader’s eggs of death that insta kills a recon except rhino if aimed correctly or sparks revive rifle that headshots damage kills a 110 HP merc which makes players that use her aggressive instead of actually reviving teammates.

Only one i agree with is javelin, her rocket was fine tbh, its only because she barely came out so everyone was playing her so everyone was dying by her, and they dumbly connected the dots

(Demonic_Muff1n) #5

@200ping said:

actually javelin’s rocket does have a ‘cooking’ time, when u use the launcher it first charges up and then shoots.

(Wulie) #6

@200ping said:
or Nader’s eggs of death that insta kills a recon except rhino if aimed correctly

Did you just call Rhino a Recon? Sniper Minigun! \o.o/

(HadronZodiac) #7

@Wulie said:

@200ping said:
or Nader’s eggs of death that insta kills a recon except rhino if aimed correctly

Did you just call Rhino a Recon? Sniper Minigun! \o.o/

Haha didnt even notice he said that XD