OpenCL?

(Megatog615) #1

The OpenCL 1.0 spec has been released. Will Q3map2 get support for this? I can see this as a major improvement in map compilation speed.

(kamikazee) #2

I don’t know if there is anyone around who can AND has time to do it. It might be a nice experiment for some CG science thesis or project, of course.

(Ropiiol943) #3

bump up then lurk-------------------------THE website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. wow power leveling 60-80, Cheap wow power leveling. Buy WoW Gold The Professional WoW Power Leveling! Powerlevel now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling, wow power leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!

(chdieawoy) #4

Hi, I am new here. I view all posts. Good disscussion here.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Check store ratings before you buy jewelry Sets, Bridal quality costume jewelry, Beautifully handmade jewelry, Wholesale & retail seller of fashion accessories

(VolumetricSteve) #5

I’m all about porting q3map2 to CUDA if anyone else is interested, I think the use of clustering for something like q3map2 isn’t the best approach to performance.

Thoughts?