Old Man Looking for Servers

(Nerwitz) #21

I’ll have myself registered on TAW website, actually I am doing it right now, I can reach Flydog or OldWolf your saying there right? I checked TAW’s website but I am not sure how it works yet. Thanks for the tip, chronicler. :slight_smile:

edit: Okay, done. Albeit it says I signed my application and awaiting approval? I don’t want to apply as a clan member though have just an account.

[I]Nerwitz,

Thank you for your application to TAW. You have been entered into our application system. We are reviewing your application and you should expect a response within 48hrs.

If approved, you will be receiving another email with more instructions on how to complete the next phases of admission. While you wait we strongly encourage you to check out the Welcome Wiki on TAW.net. It contains a wealth of information about TAW. You can learn about our structure, leaders, awards and much more.

Again, thank you for your interest in TAW you’ll be hearing from us soon!

Task Force Operations
The Art of Warfare
TAW.net[/I]

(Chronicler) #22

[QUOTE=N3rwitZ;573756]I’ll have myself registered on TAW website, actually I am doing it right now, I can reach Flydog or OldWolf your saying there right? I checked TAW’s website but I am not sure how it works yet. Thanks for the tip, chronicler. :slight_smile:

edit: Okay, done. Albeit it says I signed my application and awaiting approval? I don’t want to apply as a clan member though have just an account.[/QUOTE]

You just the wrong function probably, you applied to be a clan member.

If you press “Join TAW” it’s membership, if you press “register” it’s web forum account.

I’ll reject your application to become a member then? =P

(Pliscin-7) #23

xddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

(Nerwitz) #24

Yeah I guess.

Am not sure if I registered with the right link either, can’t see any other button other than “Register” at the top right corner above the TAW header logo like you said. The page says “This form will create a Website Account and apply for TAW.”, there is no redirection to a different page to create just a web profile, so it must be it. I have already hit FlyDog a message, hopefully this mess is addressed soon. Quite the fun yesterday running over players of the opposite team with the ATV, flipping over a cliff and hitting the ground on four wheels, to reach the objective, hah… the physics are notorious at times. :hog:

(DrJ3kyll) #25

Remember that N3rwitZ in another ED thread? That’s the first thing you wrote about me without having any previous dialog with me at all. Could this be karma.

[QUOTE=N3rwitZ;573751]I am saying here, edxot must be disabled any activity in every server online, as soon as possible, so we, the folks that still have interest in playing the game, may keep playing it and have fun together. It seems he harms not only the game, but the returning players. It’s not okay to be harassed like this, being accused of another person and banned because someone else. Nope, I am here to enjoy the game and to be banned for no actual reason that is “you are not nerwitz but someone else” is something way too unbelievable to let go.
[/QUOTE]

When I said I would ban edxot for his conduct alone you shot me down. You focused on the fact that it was a personal clash with me. Edxot faking my nick while calling kick votes was/is very disruptive to all players on the server, not just me.

This must be karma, :stroggbanana:LOL:stroggbanana:

(DrJ3kyll) #26

Remember that N3rwitZ in another ED thread? That’s the first thing you wrote about me without having any previous dialog with me at all. Could this be karma.

When I said I would ban edxot for his conduct alone you shot me down. You focused on the fact that it was a personal clash with me. Edxot faking my nick while calling kick votes was/is very disruptive to all players on the server, not just me.

This must be karma, :stroggbanana:LOL:stroggbanana:

(edxot) #27

He won’t reply to you because he is here just to add noise.
He can speak english, but I guess he prefers to use google translate like other people use proxies.

@ N3rwitZ
Pliscin created an ETQW account named N3rwitZ. He was using it in a server where he had previously been banned (BBA).
Btw, how you got the password of the TAW server ?

(CaliberWorkz) #28

I have to agree with you on that one.

(DarkangelUK) #29

I really don’t want to close a 3rd thread but each one is the same few people flinging the same poop back and forth. Can we please keep threads on-topic and stop derailing them? That’d be amazing thanks :slight_smile:

(edxot) #30

You don’t fool me. I bet you want to close 3rd, 4th, etc …
There are a zillion threads in this forum with “the same poop back and forth”, and another zillion that went completely off-topic. None got locked, or had posts removed.

If you want to pretend any decency from your part, stop interfering in a matter that concerns you, with more privileges than what others have in the discussion.

(DarkangelUK) #31

Ok thread closed since you really don’t want to bring it back on topic.