Number of cheaters is unbelievable...

(solace_) #1

Hey All,

Just thought I’d ask what is being done about cheating because the number of hackers/cheaters I run into is crazy. Just last game I had two hackers on my team. Both aim botting, one of them was doing this weird thing with the chat where he was able to spam non-stop while playing. Script or something…

Anyways, completely wrecked the game and there doesn’t seem to be anything stopping people from cheating. Easy anti-cheat not up to par with other anti-cheats? I dunno.

Pretty sad as this is the kind of behavior which drives people away from ranked.

Have a good day and I hope you don’t run into any!

(henki000) #2

They propably get banned soon and then they have to grind back, if they want to hack ranked. They can make maybe 5 accounts, before moving full bot mode. In that point hacking is propably more boring, because they cant fully enjoy their trolling due high ping behind VPN. Then their VPN might get banned and they have to switch or pay even more to keep hacking. Try some min level 20 servers?

(solace_) #3

@henki000 said:
They propably get banned soon and then they have to grind back, if they want to hack ranked. They can make maybe 5 accounts, before moving full bot mode. In that point hacking is propably more boring, because they cant fully enjoy their trolling due high ping behind VPN. Then their VPN might get banned and they have to switch or pay even more to keep hacking. Try some min level 20 servers?

talking about ranked…

(ValyrianKaos) #4

I do agree they need to increase the rank lvl to at least 12+ it’s far too easy to cheat in ranked games far too early.

(Darkwolf3802) #5

@ValyrianKaos said:
I do agree they need to increase the rank lvl to at least 12+ it’s far too easy to cheat in ranked games far too early.

The little kiddies that cant develop skill r guna continue to hack. If min rank for comp play was increased all these hackers will move to the reg servers it doesnt solve the issue at hand.

(martha_smith) #6

@solace_

battle eye is the best solution to stop hackers

battle eye even have wallhack detection system which is used in pubg

till now 700k accounts have been banned by battle eye in pubg

and the solution - devs has to replace anticheat by battle eye

(assasinfps) #7

:slight_smile: