NOVEMBER 18TH HOTFIX CHANGES

(MissMurder) #1

Attention Dirty Bomb players,

The following changes were made during the November 18th Hotfix Maintenance:

Execution: When joining a match in progress, players will properly Spectate their allies for the first round.
Execution: Fixed an issue where a player entering a match at a precise time could cause the bomb to not be given to a player.
Execution: The Scoreboard between rounds no longer shows each player’s Kill/Death Ratio or the enemy team’s Mercs.
Loadout Trade-In: Crafting a Cobalt Card now requires 2 Cobalt Loadout Cards (down from 3).

Thank you for your patience.

(MisterMurder) #2

insert a comment which everyone will like and agree with here

(iPod_) #3

[quote=“MissMurder;20361”]Attention Dirty Bomb players,
Execution: Fixed an issue where a player entering a match at a precise time could cause the bomb to not be given to a player.
[/quote]

(EverythingElse) #4

Of course all the fixes are for Execution…

(KayDubz) #5

Ms Murder,

I have an Execution suggestion. How about switching sides every 3 rounds instead of 6. Right now, seeing teams sweep the first 4 to 6 rounds happens often. After the switch its not uncommon to see the other team go on a win streak…before finally losing the game before completing the comeback. Switching sides sooner would allow for a momentum change and balance the match.

Certain teams are much better at attacking or defending…and thus I feel itd be more fair to switch the sides 3 games in. Switching 6 games in means that if a team went on a good win streak…they already have a ton of momentum…and are already very close to winning the match.

(RyePanda) #6

:frowning: This cobalt trade in is still way too costly. 24K credits takes days to get and 2 cobalts can take months.

(zNes) #7

well, let’s go to play then my friend!

(Aazhyd) #8

Completey agree!!

(Backuplight) #9

The entire system remains unappealing. Wish I was more surprised.

(sandstormSummit) #10

use programs with Razer cortex to give boost in the game, the ban? Friends of mine took ban by using this program, I wore, to afraid to be suspended for find it hack or something. I wanted an answer about it

(Nitj'sefni) #11

Really? Is it saying which program casused ban? I’m asking because I was playing with it today and as of now I had no problems.

(sandstormSummit) #12

I also use and have no problems. Only two of my friends used this program and have had the account suspended for violation