Notice: You May Experience Connectivity Issues Tomorrow

(MissMurder) #1

Hey guys! Don’t want to call this a maintenance because it’s not really a maintenance. We are doing some work that will not affect or change the game content. You’ll still be able to play like normal during these hours but you may experience some brief intermittent connectivity issues during the “maintenance” window.

[SCHEDULE]
Thursday, July 16, 2015
6:00AM – 10:00AM PDT / London (BST, UTC +1:00): 14:00 - 18:00 BST

We are implementing some improvements that should help with items being delayed after getting purchased and overall server performance.

Thank you for your patience!

(Danc11) #2

Any info on the fucking hackers.

(MissMurder) #3

@Danc11 working away at better solutions. I know we’ve been saying this a lot lately so thank you for bearing with us, but hope to have some good news to share soon on this subject. In-game report function is being worked on as well as other anti-cheat programs.

(singular) #4

do you guys have an eta on when either of those will be implemented? because ive legit been playing with the same hacker every day for the past 3 days. :’(

(Backuplight) #5

Thanks for the heads up.

Sidenote: @MissMurder you should force bribe encourage other members of SD and Nexon to Cosplay as mercs, then show us pictures. I have no solid reason for why this must happen, but I’m 93.2% sure it will improve the game.

(misspo) #6

@Danc11
Calm your tits down, i don’t know why @MissMurder even took time to respond to your aggresive post.
Nice to hear nonetheless :slight_smile:

@singular
Hi, please record some stuf and do a ticket to nexon. I’m not sure it really work but you know…hope.

“overall server performance”, i don’t want to do to me false hope but if it can bring fluide gameplay, i’m in :slight_smile:

Well, that’s strange this so call “not a maintenance” is happening a thursday :slight_smile:
Normaly you people do it on wednesday. I know some one who broke some thing at the last minute.

(singular) #7

[quote=“peridotLava;47022”]Danc11
Calm your tits down, i don’t know why MissMurder even took time to respond to your aggresive post.
Nice to hear nonetheless :slight_smile:

singular
Hi, please record some stuf and do a ticket to nexon. I’m not sure it really work but you know…hope.

“overall server performance”, i don’t want to do to me false hope but if it can bring fluide gameplay, i’m in :slight_smile:

Well, that’s strange this so call “not a maintenance” is happening a thursday :slight_smile:
Normaly you people do it on wednesday. I know some one who broke some thing at the last minute.

[/quote]

I already did but they just gave me some canned generic response so I don’t think any action was taken. If anyone has played with DELETED then you know what I’m talking about.

EDIT: ok so i think he was banned for DB but I’m not sure. lmao.

DELETED

(RyePanda) #8

Could this possibly fix the occasional “Unexpected error” when opening cases?

(Aazhyd) #9

When does new rotation start?

(Apparition) #10

@Aazhyd It started yesterday, the new Mercs on rotation now are: Arty, Fragger and Fletcher. Yes, in game there are a lot of explosions it’s like a Michael Bay movie.

(Aazhyd) #11

I hadn’t even noticed that. Thanks!

(Ardez1) #12

@singular There is a no name and shame policy on this forum. I have deleted the content that breaks forum rules from your post. Thank you for submitting your reports to Nexon Support! I appreciate it.

(singular) #13

@Ardez do you know where I can find the all of the forum rules; specifically the policy you’re referring to? I had thought that this were all the forum rules or have they been scattered throughout different sections.