Not sure if bug or not?

(doxjq) #1

I’m getting a weird sound bug with the new gun. I have no directional cues when I hear it firing from certain positions on any map, and it always sounds like it’s distant. A person can be 1 metre to my west or 75 metres to my northeast and in both instances the gun is the same volume coming from the same direction. All other guns appear to be fine.

Anyone ever gotten that glitched gunfire sound when they die occasionally? Happened to me multiple times a few games ago when I was killed by it. Maybe this is related and they do have the audio on it a bit jacked up? Can’t tell.

(Press E) #3

@Wintergreen said:
Anyone ever gotten that glitched gunfire sound when they die occasionally? Happened to me multiple times a few games ago when I was killed by it. Maybe this is related and they do have the audio on it a bit jacked up? Can’t tell.

Happens a lot with MG turrets for me.
I’ve had it occasionally on other guns, but they seem to stop a few seconds later

(pumpkinmeerkat) #4

New primary also seems a bit loud in spec.

(neverplayseriou) #5

@STARRYSOCK said:

@Wintergreen said:

I’ve had it occasionally on other guns, but they seem to stop a few seconds later

It stops once the person that was firing the mg/gun gets either gibbed or revived.

Or ofcourse by doing killallsounds

(Press E) #6

@neverplayseriou said:

@STARRYSOCK said:

@Wintergreen said:

It stops once the person that was firing the mg/gun gets either gibbed or revived.

Or ofcourse by doing killallsounds

I always forget about killallsounds. I’m surprised it hasn’t been fixed though, it’s been in the game forever.