Non redux maps for rented server poll

(Mc1412013) #1
  • Yes
  • Yes we are paying for the server we want as much content as posible
  • Damn it i want those buggy closed beta maps in there as well.
  • Yes but optional download my space is limited
  • Maybe
  • No
  • Old maps suck
  • the rent is to damn high

0 voters

(Mc1412013) #2

Any one know how to tag inwant to tag the devs since they put thisnquestion out there in the dev vid. Thougjt it cool i finaly got my question answered instead of one that was answered 15 times already

(Press E) #3

Might as well add them. Those maps are already created after all. If someone wants to play them, you might as well let them, because there’s not very many other reasons to rent a server honestly.

A lot of those maps play out completely differently too. The first part of terminal isn’t even the same map anymore. Lots of people preferred the original, so there’s nothing wrong with letting them play it.
It doesn’t even have to be limited to pre-reworked maps either. I’d love to see the old second half of bridge we saw in the alpha trailer, or something like dockyard’s blockout.

If filesize is really an issue then add it as a DLC, but I just don’t really see a reason not to let people play old maps. It’s not like any of them were really that bad, and things like dome and terminal got plenty of tweaks to make them playable even before they were removed

Hey, I was the one who posted a thread asking about it lol

(Mc1412013) #4

I asked shoe multiple times on live streams prior to you posting if i remember corectly

(DarkangelUK) #5

The more the merrier i’d say, not sure why you have 2 yes options though.