@Mc1412013 said:
How dare you asume phantoms gender. lol wow

the thread about this was gross

(AlbinMatt) #7

@Shenaynays said:

@Mc1412013 said:
How dare you asume phantoms gender. lol wow

the thread about this was gross

Disturbingly vile. Got a few good chuckles out of it nonetheless.

(Da_Mummy) #8

This one actually got me thinking if Phantom is a transgender male/female. Not ment as an insult just think about it: long hair, a suit of armor that is as figure defining as a sack of potatoes and to be honest that whole kitana weeb thing still doesn’t explain itself to me.

(GatoCommodore) #9

@Da_Mummy said:
This one actually got me thinking if Phantom is a transgender male/female. Not ment as an insult just think about it: long hair, a suit of armor that is as figure defining as a sack of potatoes and to be honest that whole kitana weeb thing still doesn’t explain itself to me.

pls no, leave your thought to yourself…

(Da_Mummy) #10

@GatoCommodore
What? Are you not accepting different types of sexual interests. Well looks like a flag reason to me. It’s 2018 check your privileges man.

(GatoCommodore) #11

@Da_Mummy said:
@GatoCommodore
What? Are you not accepting different types of sexual interests. Well looks like a flag reason to me. It’s 2018 check your privileges man.

what are you sayin’ m8? what are you tryin’ to point out that me, the guardian of progressiveness and matriarchy is a bigot?

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the UCLA school of arts and gender studies, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on hacker websites known as 4 Chang, and I have over 300 confirmed triggered trolls. I am trained in internet warfare and I’m the top minority in the entire feminist armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will sue you the frick out with precision and brutality the likes of which has never been seen before on this Forum, mark my frickin words sweetie. You think you can get away with saying that bigoted half-crap to me over the Internet? Think again, fukkboi. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of feminist gestapo across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re frickin done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can fire you from your job in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare keyboard hands. Not only am I extensively trained in keyboard combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Transgender Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your bigoted bum off the face of the continent, you little dung. Sweetie, If only you could have known what retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your frickin tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn bigot. I will rain furries all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking done, kiddo.

(Mc1412013) #12

@GatoCommodore said:

@Da_Mummy said:
@GatoCommodore

what are you sayin’ m8? what are you tryin’ to point out that me, the guardian of progressiveness and matriarchy is a bigot?

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the UCLA school of arts and gender studies, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on hacker websites known as 4 Chang, and I have over 300 confirmed triggered trolls. I am trained in internet warfare and I’m the top minority in the entire feminist armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will sue you the frick out with precision and brutality the likes of which has never been seen before on this Forum, mark my frickin words sweetie. You think you can get away with saying that bigoted half-crap to me over the Internet? Think again, fukkboi. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of feminist gestapo across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re frickin done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can fire you from your job in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare keyboard hands. Not only am I extensively trained in keyboard combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Transgender Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your bigoted bum off the face of the continent, you little dung. Sweetie, If only you could have known what retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your frickin tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn bigot. I will rain furries all over you and you will drown in it. You’re @$!# done, kiddo.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

Aight calm down is this realy a reason to give yourselft a heart atack every one has a right to there opinion. Right or wrong every one needs to chill out.

Just respect each others views. Dont force your ways on each other.

I wish every one would just stop forcing things on every one.

Im catholic and i dont force my religeon on any one and i would expect the same from them.

As a catholic I dont belive in the whole trans gender/gay marage thing but i would never force my opinions on them and make them feel uncomfortable or tell them they cant be maried, or sue them into compliance with my views. and i respect there decision on the matter. If 2 guys or 2 girls wants to get married its not my decision to make its there life not mine to run just be respectful of my views on the matter and dont force me to accept. be respectful of my views the same as u want me to respect yours . That being said i have a right to my opinion as much as you have a right to your opinion. If every one respected each other and stoped forcing/suing people to ecept each others lifestyle choices life would be easier.

Just respect each other here please. If your pro transgender/gay/ect more power to you. Just dont tell him/her he has to except it against his will. I wish every one would stop with the im this way i dont care about your thoughts feelings every one needs to bow down to my ways/lifestyle is more important crap already. Every one chill out were all equals in this world. And every ones religeon/lifestyle is just as important as the next guys/girls

@eox @kirays this threads geting violent

I’m pretty sure that’s a joke post.

(Da_Mummy) #14

@GatoCommodore @Mc1412013
You know what’s funny as I red your post I see that my steam account got banned from the community. Well alright then.

(Ptiloui) #15

@Kirays said:
I’m pretty sure that’s a joke post.

The knowyourmeme url link tell everything :smiley:

(GatoCommodore) #16

its 2018 and there’s still people who dont know navy seal copy-pasta

(GatoCommodore) #17

@Mc1412013
i guess its also my fault for typing that. In today’s world, everything is just batsheet crazy sometimes even i just cant comprehend if people are joking or not on tv.

fyi i couldnt agree more with you but i was just joking back there using navy seal copy pasta