New SP Map - test map of the addon for rtcw

(melc_av) #161

@ Ronboy - Thanks Ronboy
@ Dominic - On my computer Windows XP, on my laptop Windows 7

(melc_av) #162

[QUOTE=Dialog;534328]Hi!
@ Dominic - Working?
@ - map have 9 secrets! :slight_smile: (steinvillage)

Need 2 models planes + 1 monster :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Hello all,
At last, I played the map. One hour, 5 secrets and 33 saves.
The map is excelent. The arhitecture very, very good. Some bugs but I think that Vicpas and Ronboy emailed Dialog with this.
The map is hard, I say very hard. The enemies are very good scripted and in large groups. Also, every shoots from them causes a lot of damage. Snipers, one shoot means end of life.
The health and amunition are scattered and few.
I saw a lot of bottle of wine but no item. I think that would be interesting some of them to be item. For diversity.
On the other hand, I play with Dialog’s .dll but is no ppsh there. I was espected to find ppsh because error wrote about this gun.
I will play steinvillage another time to find all secrets.
Thanks Dialog. Yours maps are better than original game.
And if it possible, reveal more information for us about your project.
I observed some modifications in your project.

(ronboy) #163

[QUOTE=melc_av;534827]Hello all,
At last, I played the map. One hour, 5 secrets and 33 saves.
The map is excelent. The arhitecture very, very good. Some bugs but I think that Vicpas and Ronboy emailed Dialog with this.
The map is hard, I say very hard. The enemies are very good scripted and in large groups. Also, every shoots from them causes a lot of damage. Snipers, one shoot means end of life.
The health and amunition are scattered and few.
I saw a lot of bottle of wine but no item. I think that would be interesting some of them to be item. For diversity.
On the other hand, I play with Dialog’s .dll but is no ppsh there. I was espected to find ppsh because error wrote about this gun.
I will play steinvillage another time to find all secrets.
Thanks Dialog. Yours maps are better than original game.
And if it possible, reveal more information for us about your project.
I observed some modifications in your project.[/QUOTE]

I found the same amount of secrets as you. Dialog did an excellent job with hiding them.
I don’t know about Vicpas, but I emailed Dialog regarding the bugs that I found.
About your suggestion with having a wine item, I agree.
You’re right about the ppsh being absent. Actually, I didn’t see any new weapons in any of the 3 maps (demo22, steinvillage, and station). Maybe Dialog hasn’t added them into the maps yet? :confused:

(melc_av) #164

Hi Dialog,
I want to ask you something.
Are you the author of spmap Battle?

(vicpas) #165

Hello, Melc_av.
Battle, Gorge, Rocket, Operation V, Stalingrad Demo, West Castle and West War are Vladimir Vovstein authorship, unless this was the nickname of Vladimir Dialog in the past.
Vladimir Vovstein works on addons: Stalingrad and Operation Trondheim too.
So far we only knew The Enemy Castle in authorship of Dialog

(melc_av) #166

Thanks Vicpas,
I played this very good map and I wasn’t sure if Dialog is the author. The map have untextured parts but also is great.

(vicpas) #167

melc_av.
Where you download it?

(melc_av) #168

I downloaded a few years ago. I played once and after couple of years - today - I played again.
You need it? If you want this map I put on e-mail for you tomorrow.

(vicpas) #169

No, I don’t need, thanks.
I would only advise you to download the SP addons and maps of the site “RTCW gamebanana” because there all posted are complete and reviewed.
the link is posted in this forum.

(melc_av) #170

Thanks Vicpas,
I will download on the gamebanana.

(melc_av) #171

I looked on gamebanana for download batlle and I didn’t saw spmap battle.

(ronboy) #172

Hello, melc_av. Battle is included with the download Vovstein_Mappack. :slight_smile:

(melc_av) #173

Thanks Ronboy

(RTCW_Fan) #174

Hello All,

@ melc_av: if you are using Windows and me Mac OSX, then the error message doesn’t come from any OS, good to know.

@ Dialog: great move providing a .pk3 without new weapons, because it works fine now. (it should be the same for melc_av…).
Thank you very much Dialog, and so everyone can appreciate your mapper’s skill.

@ All: nice to see this RTCW Forum fully alive.

Happy Day All,

D.

(vicpas) #175

Hello, RTCW_Fan.
Visit this link: http://rtcw.gamebanana.com/maps and see all SP released for RTCW game in one place.

(ronboy) #176

[QUOTE=RTCW_Fan;535149]Hello All,

@ melc_av: if you are using Windows and me Mac OSX, then the error message doesn’t come from any OS, good to know.

@ Dialog: great move providing a .pk3 without new weapons, because it works fine now. (it should be the same for melc_av…).
Thank you very much Dialog, and so everyone can appreciate your mapper’s skill.

@ All: nice to see this RTCW Forum fully alive.

Happy Day All,

D.[/QUOTE]

I’m glad that you can now enjoy Dialog’s work. The fact that you’re using a Mac is probably why SP releases with custom .dll files won’t work. And I wouldn’t call this Rtcw forum “fully” alive.

About the link Vicpas posted, I highly recommend you to visit the website. It indeed has everything (or mostly everything) an Rtcw fan would enjoy. :slight_smile:

(melc_av) #177

Hello all,
I had played again Stein village and I descovered 7 secrets, 1 I know where is but I don’t know how I can open and the last one I don’t know where is.
After I played Stein village, I played Station again too.
The problem with alarm persistent. When I arrived in ware house area no one sees the player but alarm starts. For this reason I can’t finish the Station.
Dialog, please can you solve this problem once for all.
It is very frustating to can’t finish this mission.

(vicpas) #178

I ask

Anybody got pass in this area cited by melc_av?

(melc_av) #179

Hello Vicpas,
Can you got pass Vicpas?

(vicpas) #180

No, melc_av.
This area has a soldier that he gets out to balcony and sound the alarm and he sees the player behind three walls or more.