New SP Map - test map of the addon for rtcw

(Dialog) #301

Test it _)

(vicpas) #302

Hey, Dialog.
Cutscene1 also needs renamed, because the original game has one map with this name.
cinema1 can be used.

(Dialog) #303

Hi vicpas
itā€™s a remake ) the replacement will be only playing maps :slight_smile:

(ronboy) #304

[QUOTE=Dialog;574158]Hi all

Test first chapter (2 maps, quests not wrote )
cinema1 - original
EscapeCastle
Citadel (modified)
sp_pak8.zip pass: 123wolf

Waiting for video! :)[/QUOTE]

Hello, Dialog. Nice to see more maps from you. Iā€™ll advertise these new maps for testing via one of my website updates, and Iā€™ll send you an email with the corrections that need to be made. :slight_smile:

(melc_av) #305

Hello Ronboy,

You donā€™t think that all sugestions to be posted here. This topic is open for this reason here as well.

(Dialog) #306

Feel the atmosphere of Wolfenstein castle! Winter, a lot of secrets, treacherous enemies! :slight_smile:
/plus.google.com/u/0/collection/gYqrNF

(melc_av) #307

[QUOTE=Dialog;574175]Feel the atmosphere of Wolfenstein castle! Winter, a lot of secrets, treacherous enemies! :slight_smile:
/plus.google.com/u/0/collection/gYqrNF[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Very athmospheric.
I canā€™t wait to play this addon.
When do you think will be ready?

(melc_av) #308

30 levels. 6 revealed but 24 unspoiled.

(Dialog) #309

All missions at once? No, it will not be interesting ). Re-did : Escape castle - Crypt/catacomb 1 - Crypt/catacomb 2 - Dark Village ====

Need to do 5 more missions + 2 script

• 20 revealed :tongue:
  • 2 script
  • 5 (( in work

(melc_av) #310

[QUOTE=Dialog;574178]All missions at once? No, it will not be interesting ). Re-did : Escape castle - Crypt/catacomb 1 - Crypt/catacomb 2 - Dark Village ====

Need to do 5 more missions + 2 script

• 20 revealed :tongue:
  • 2 script
  • 5 (( in work[/QUOTE]

I thought that will be one big project 5 missions - 30 levels.
You revealed only 6 not 20: escape, citadel, steinvillage, greenforest and airbase.
I understood well: you remade escape, crypt 1, crypt 2 and dark village?
Your project will have 27 maps (20 revealed, 2 need script and 5 in work) not 30?

(melc_av) #311

You donā€™t want to release all project once? You want to reveal maps one by one?
The project will be in English?

(Dialog) #312

Once 1 mappak _)

English

(Dialog) #313

Whereā€™s the game video walkthrough?

(ronboy) #314

[QUOTE=melc_av;574174]Hello Ronboy,

You donā€™t think that all sugestions to be posted here. This topic is open for this reason here as well.[/QUOTE]

I know, melc_av. But I found many corrections that needed to be made, so it made more sense to send them via email. :wink:

[QUOTE=Dialog;574175]Feel the atmosphere of Wolfenstein castle! Winter, a lot of secrets, treacherous enemies! :slight_smile:
/plus.google.com/u/0/collection/gYqrNF[/QUOTE]

Remarkable work, Dialog. I hope that you will allow us to test your other maps too, when they are ready. Itā€™s important to correct all errors before publishing your work as a finished addon.

(Dialog) #315

I mission give you More playable for the test ). How interesting are these missions :slight_smile:

(melc_av) #316

Hello Dialog,
The addon will have items like Venim book, zemf journal, etc writen? And also wine bottle?

(ronboy) #317

Excellent news, Dialog. All Rtcw SP players will be happy to know that your project is finally gaining momentum again. :cool:

(vicpas) #318

EscapeCastle:
//youtu.be/gaJB_UScxgE

Citadel:
//youtu.be/Z_XCMrcIAOU

(Dialog) #319

This is not the first run of the mission :frowning:

(melc_av) #320

Is not the first run for sure but the map is not easy.
If you are playing incarnate death, mission became hard.
Is very, very good map. I apreciate your imagination to hide secret areas.