(Fiat1) #261

(Dialog) #262

realrtcw has such texture :slight_smile:

(Fiat1) #263

Из мультика что-ли текстура?

(Dialog) #264

Maybe mp.pak

(Fiat1) #265

Странное освещение врагов. Взять вот этот момент. В комнате свет, а враг темный.

(melc_av) #266

Seems to be an interesting ideea.

(melc_av) #267

On one hand, although I don’t know anything about story line, Ardens (Belgium) is far from Norway. So, in the same mission Ardens, Gustav cannon and after, somehow in Norway with Norway base.

One the other hand, if you have done lab 1 and lab 2 is petty to not include in project.

(melc_av) #268

Now, about map’s test.

1. Greenforest - seems to hadn’t been change to much from last test. Now the documents are textured. Here would be better to have a written document. I suppose, final project will have all documents written (Zemp’s journal from station, this one from greenforest and others).
    The same suggestion like other I had before in this topic: wine bottles. I found wine bottles in all maps of project (station, steinvillage, greenforest, air base and in video for escape map - apropos, this map is half taken from second map of other project of yours, Enemy castle) but no item. For diversity, because original Rtcw has (is good to use all item, enemy, furnitures, music and weapons that original game has) and because ot is a good ideea of game that give player to chose when, where and if use reserve of health.
    In greenforest map, where health is few and scattered, a wine bottle item would be a great ideea; as long player will fight with ten regular soldier in the beggining of map. After killing that 4 soldiers which guard the house, you have access to hot meal and after you will fight with 10 accurate shoters (2 near parachute, 2 spawn after parachute and 6 after fence of first perimeter). More of this, bushes doesn’t help player to hide because soldiers know where comes from but obstructing payer. In this map, wine bottle are present like in other maps of this project, but not item. Them are placed in first small house, where hot meal is. Another ideea, if you want to be more challange, is to place a wine bottle in a secret area as long this map hasn’t one. Like Vicpas in level 5 of Alone of war. You can try to place a secret area in house or around to it, where a soldier guard hiding from another one to drink only himself later. You can try aswell a dialogue from sodier who is in house and want to eat with the other soldiers and acuse them for theft of bottle wine item.
    For the moment, that is all about my obsesion wine bottle item.

(ronboy) #269

Hello, Dialog. The Green Forest map is now launching without that strange error. Thanks for correcting the problem, and expect an email from me soon with detailed testing results. :cool:

(melc_av) #270
  1. In both maps I noticed a problem with concrete texture.
    First time when I played greenforest wasn’t. I don’t know if is because of Venom mod or not.
  2. Large units in greenforest decrease dramaticly fps. First time wasn’t so bad.

(vicpas) #271

Hello, Dialog.
Enemy Castle is not in your list or you renamed it?

(melc_av) #272

Ronboy has wrigh, Dialogt. If you want that project to be almost perfect, all maps must to be tested.
You can chose some private testers when the project is ready, like Depro 777 did with his Flying Saucers.
Vicpas, Ronboy and russian mapers like Eugeny, Yoshik, Aidendemon, Horst I suppose to be glad to help you.
Don’t release project without sever test.

(Dialog) #273

[QUOTE=vicpas;571896]Hello, Dialog.
Enemy Castle is not in your list or you renamed it?[/QUOTE]
this map is separate from the others

(ronboy) #274

I didn’t know that. I always thought that The Enemy Castle was a part of your Rtcw remake project, but I guess that I was wrong. :slight_smile:

(Dialog) #275

There is also another castle ) map Escape + map Citadel (modification)

(melc_av) #276

Did you combine it maps Escape and Citadel with parts from Enemy Castle maps?

(Dialog) #277

Escape - map new )

Citadel

(melc_av) #278

[QUOTE=Dialog;571932]Escape - map new )

Citadel

[/QUOTE]

Escape was modified and was cutted that part which was taken from second map of Enemy Castle.
But Citadel, in fact, seems to be the second map from Enemy Castle with few changes.

(melc_av) #279

Dialog, I have a curiosity mate: how was modified station?

(Dialog) #280

[QUOTE=melc_av;571936]Escape was modified and was cutted that part which was taken from second map of Enemy Castle.
But Citadel, in fact, seems to be the second map from Enemy Castle with few changes.[/QUOTE]

Escape new map created from scratch. :slight_smile: No additions other map was not.

Script. Soldiers outside can not kill