M4A1
14 BODY 28 HEADSHOT DAMAGE
ROF : 735
35 ROUNDS PER MAG

TIMIK 47
18 BODY 36 HEADSHOT DAMAGE
ROF 600
30 ROUNDS IN A MAG

SO FOR SOME PEOPLE WHO DOESN’T KNOW WHAT SPREAD INCREASE AN DECREASE IS IT’S BASICALLY THE RATE WEAPON RECOVERS FROM A RECOIL SPREAD THIS FEATURE IS RECENTLY INTRODUCED TO BATTLEFIELD 4 AND I THINK THIS MIGHT HELP WEAPON BALANCE IN DIRTYBOMB .

http://m.youtube.com/?client=mv-ucweb-in-portal#/watch?v=pLHDNM9FpcE
FOR MORE DETAILED INFO

SINCE DIRTYBOMB WEAPONS HAVE MUCH SLOWERRATE OF FIRE THEN BF4.

VALUES COULD BE (550/ROF *N)10.5
FOR WEAPONS LIKE M4
N WILL BE 1.25

FOR WEAPONS LIKE CROTZNI AND HOTCHFIR OR LOWER N WILL BE 1

HIGHER DAMAGING WEAPONS LIKE K121 AND BLISHLOK N WILL BE 1.33

AND FOR WEAPONS LIKE DRIESSER N WILL BE 1.5

SO THERE FOR WITH NEW DAMAGE MODEL(NOTE HIGHER THE NUMBER IS FASTER THE RECOVERY SPEED WILL BE )

TIMIK 47 WILL RECOVER FROM SPREAD : 7.23

WHILE M4 WILL RECOVER FROM SPREAD :5.9

THIS MIGHT HELP A DIRTY BOMB’S WEAPONS BALANCE AND MAKE THINGS MORE CONSISTANT SINCE THERE IS HIGHER RATE OF FIRE WEAPONS WHICH SIMPLY HAS LESS RECOIL THAN SLOWER FIRING WEAPONS AND OUT DAMAGING THEM VERY OFTEN SO I AM SUGGESTING A WAY TO BALANCE THIS.

(Gi.Am) #2

You might want to edit your post so that your text isn’t in ALLCAPS. That is quite often considered as a bit rude (Implying screaming). Fix the video while you are at it 'cause right now it doesn’t work.

Now I don’t see why the M4 and the Timik are in need of a buff in the first place, they are considered among the best weapons in the game already. Especially a buff that would put those weapons on the top of the DPS ladder.

As for the bloom recovery (I assume thats what you are talking about can’t see the video).
I don’t see why the current uniform recovery would need a change. If high ROF weapons would be outdamaging slow ROF weapons (which they don’t in most cases) you could simply adjust damage or ROF to adjust the DPS. No need to overcomplicate things. I would find that it is fairly inconsistent (and unrealistic too, but bloom is unrealistic anyway) when every weapon suddenly has a different time, till it becomes accurate again.

(CCP115) #3

Basically what above post said, the M4A1 and Timik just need some more differentiation, not a complete change. Refrain from making them any stronger.

(Szakalot) #4

can you post original (present) values, before proposing changes?

hard to judge changes, when not knowing what changes

(Wolffe7) #5

Ok so… There are 2 things that would make this thread better.

1. Quit using Caps. It’s annoying and as friend @Gi.Am said “considered as rude”
  2. Is posting original values right next to changed ones so we can compare them. Not all ppl will decide to open Wiki page and compare it manually.

Tbh. here. Who cares ? BF is completely different game. Both RoF, DPS etc. are stats that Devs created for Dirty Bomb. Shoe once said “We are not copying other games ideas”