New Mission rates poll

(Freadanator) #21

I’m torn between either add some rads to the mix or the XP requirements are too high. On one hand the requirements are too high and unattainable in NORMAL HUMAN BEING PLAY SESSIONS. But on the other hand if say… the highest requirement had a rad payout of… 80 maybe? That could justify the requirement. It doesn’t help that there is no end game scoreboard anymore so you don’t know how much of every type of XP you got in the game. And it definitely does not encourage new players to keep playing either. Especially when they are getting nowhere for all their hard work in the current state.

I saw the idea somewhere that maybe contracts could be select-able when you jump in instead, and there you pick different goals like win on X location Y amount of times or get X amount of kills with nader’s martyrdom. I like that idea, and then you can keep the short and sweet missions for those that don’t have a lot of time to play.

(Teflon Love) #22

While the detailed CMM scoreboard is gone for the time being, even the classic scoreboard shows how much support, objective and combat XP you got in a match. However, it automatically switches between the tabs so this information is not always visible and you have to manually choose the correct tab.

(Freadanator) #23

I totally forgot about that. It also doesn’t give you much time to look over all the tabs either really. I tend to miss it though.