###Name

• Venom
    ###Gender
  • Female
    ###Age
    ###Nationality
  • Croat
    ###Lore
    Venom used to be an agent for the USSR back in the “good old days”. Her unnerving specialty was poison, and she used to use tranquilizer grenades to bring in targets. That was, until she shot her CO with a poison dart and had to go into hiding. After the Dirty Bomb incident she may finally be able to spit some more venom!

Venom is a lightning fast assault merc, who’s fragility and speed make hit-and-run tactics excellent. Capable of debilitating targets for a significant amount of time, and without having to rely on medics, Venom’s firepower may not be great, but she enhances her team’s as well as her own.

#STATS

###Health

###Speed
  • 450 (Same as Proxy)
    ###Class
  • Assault
    ###Price
  • ₡50,000

#WEAPONS

##Primaries

• Glock-18 Default
  • Empire-9
  • MP400

##Secondaries

• DE .50 Default
  • Hoigat .224
  • M9

##Melees

• Stilnotto Stiletto Default
  • Stun Batons
  • Cricket Bat

#ABILITIES

##Ability 1
###Poison Gas Grenade
Cooldown: 22 seconds
Blast Radius: 4 meters
Fuse time: 2.5 seconds can be cooked
Throw a gas grenade that lingers for 5 seconds, releasing a toxic cloud. Deals 10 dmg/sec while inside the cloud. Gas increases all damage taken by the target by 15%. Targets hit with the gas move 33% slower, receive 33% less healing from all sources, and cannot naturally regenerate health. The effect lasts for 10 seconds. Reapplying the gas will refresh the duration, but will not increase the effectiveness of the toxin.

##Ability 2
###Morphine Injector
Cooldown: 35 seconds
Activation Time: 1.2 seconds
Inject yourself with morphine, allowing you withstand some more punishment. Heals you for 15 health per second for 3 seconds, and can heal you for an additional 15 health over your normal maximum HP. The “overheal” lasts 15 seconds, and you then lose 1 HP/sec until reaching 80. You cannot sprint or jump during the activation.

Thank you for reading! This is a heavily tweaked version of a merc that I suggested previously, however since that thread is dead (and I can’t edit it) I decided to remake her with some changes.

Please leave any suggestions down below.

(TheManBehindTheMask) #2

Croat as in Croatian. If so I love it.

(TheManBehindTheMask) #3

I love this merc.

(Da_Mummy) #4

So uhm no offence but I already had a gas grenade concept and this one would make Stokers molly completely pointless.
The morphine injector seems like a pretty selfish that would just encourage people to go full rambo loner.
Might just be my subjectivity but I don’t really like the concept.