New Merc - Shockwave

(Treetalk) #1

Name - Shockwave
Race - Robot
Gender - Male (voice)
Country of Origin - Australia
Age - 2 Years

Lore - Shockwave is an Free-Thinking A.I. Robot, he was built by an Australian robotics company.
During testing of an experimental EMP module and Anti-EMP armor with Shockwave, shockwave escaped the Australian
facility, during which, he also stole the EMP module, he spent 16 months undercover, during which, he studied the EMP Tech which he stole, learning how to fabricate new models, improving it, recently, he has heard of Jackal, and was interested in the money, allowing that to fund his research.

Abilities:

EMP - Throws an EMP which acts like a grenade, disabling any electronic devices (including some merc abilities (Redeye))
Max held = 2
He himself is immune to his own and enemies’ EMP.

or

EMP - Triggers an built-in EMP which disables any electronic devices (same as above).

Max held = 1
Cooldown = 25 seconds

Starting Weapons:

Primary - Dreiss AR
Secondary - MP-400
Melee - Customised Knuckles (basically fists)

Stats:

Health 3/5 or 4/5
Speed 2/5 or 2.5/5
Combat 4/5 or 3/5
Objective 2/5 or 2.5/5
Support 2.5/5 or 2/5

(If there’s anything I missed, do let me know.)

(Mr-Penguin) #2

EMP nade? Kinda boring. Plus you’re gonna need more specific health and speed stats than that.

(Navypanda) #3

So self aware humanoid with emp capabilities, and at the same time is somehow immune to them? Also robot has a gender lol.

(Treetalk) #4

@Navypanda said:
So self aware humanoid with emp capabilities, and at the same time is somehow immune to them? Also robot has a gender lol.

The gender is simply for the voice.

(Treetalk) #5

@Mr-Penguin said:
EMP nade? Kinda boring. Plus you’re gonna need more specific health and speed stats than that.

Fragger has grenades. EMP is a bit cooler than frag.

(Mr-Penguin) #6

@Treetalk said:

@Mr-Penguin said:

Fragger has grenades. EMP is a bit cooler than frag.

Phantom already has the EMP though. Why recycle an ability when you can just make a more interesting way to disable a device?