New Merc: Sasha

(Raven_Marine) #1

Merc : Sasha
Class : Assault/Defense
Health: 120
Speed: 400
Nationality: Classified

primary ability: deploy-able heavy machine gun with a limited ammo capacity (basically Lord Tachanka)
100 ammo capacity with damage closer but below the ev turret
can be damaged and destroyed by gunfire if no one is using it
works well with turtle’s ability

secondary ability: deploy-able ammo station

quote : i have a bullet with your name in it, and i am gonna shoot till i find out which

(Demonic_Muff1n) #2

doesnt seem like a bad idea on the surface but i think the problem is that ppl will just camp a corner and shoot everyone. It basically makes it a buffed bushwhacker turret.

(Cordyceps) #3

So it can’t be damaged if it’s in use? Every deployable that mercs can put down can be destroyed, so I’m not sure if a deployable that can’t be destroyed would be very fair.

(HadronZodiac) #4

@Cordyceps said:

So it can’t be damaged if it’s in use? Every deployable that mercs can put down can be destroyed, so I’m not sure if a deployable that can’t be destroyed would be very fair.

I agree, it should be destroyable either way, kinda like making it a manual bushwhack turret.

(Raven_Marine) #5

@Cordyceps said:

you could do that , but that will just result in having to give the perfect amount of health to the gun to make it easy to destroy without wasting a lot of ammo, all the while making it a reliable weapon to stop working mid combat because it took to much damage (which could be hard to balance)

i guess the solution would be to give different health pools to the weapon when mounted and not mounted

either way the ability has to be play tested to see how it would actually function

(HadronZodiac) #6

@Raven_Marine said:

@Cordyceps said:

you could do that , but that will just result in having to give the perfect amount of health to the gun to make it easy to destroy without wasting a lot of ammo, all the while making it a reliable weapon to stop working mid combat because it took to much damage (which could be hard to balance)

i guess the solution would be to give different health pools to the weapon when mounted and not mounted

either way the ability has to be play tested to see how it would actually function

Tbh that would work, so if no one uses it then it could be easy to neutralize, while in use its a bit tougher, also it would be more balanced if the head area of users is exposed more than normal turrets, so its easy to stop someone from ruining the enemy team