New Merc or Loadout Card?

(phantomjx) #1

Hello there, just a newbie here

I wonder if I should buy Fletcher (I don’t have a good card for it now), or buy Phoenix’s KE81? (I have C41 for him now)

Thank you for the answers :smile:

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #2

I’d get Fletcher. Fletcher’s default loadout card is already pretty good, and you can always get the KE81 another time.

(Shenaynays) #3

both of them have completely different playstyles but are in their own regard both fun to play, personally id go for fletcher because it gives you another whole new merc to play and have fun with. and at the end of the day bronze card crafting is cheap and you have a pretty nice 1/9 chance of getting the loadout you want. Along the way you might get a different card that you end up liking. For example when i first got fletcher i never thought id like the Arhnuld but it grew on me.

(ThePigVomit) #4

Focus on acquiring mercs. Cards will come through consistent play. Whether via drops or arsenal crates.

(Press E) #5

Depends. If you really want that phoenix, buy his card first. Waiting to get a lucky drop from a case with the exact card you want will take forever. I’m level 110 something and I’m still missing lots of good cards.

It just depends who you like more. We can’t really tell you that

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #6

@STARRYSOCK said:
Depends. If you really want that phoenix, buy his card first. Waiting to get a lucky drop from a case with the exact card you want will take forever. I’m level 110 something and I’m still missing lots of good cards.

It just depends who you like more. We can’t really tell you that

Doesn’t take very long to get enough credits to just buy the bronze loadout card.