(MaddMann3) #1

“Come en get me!”

Name-Rioter
Age-49
Nationality-Dutch (Nederland)

Health:180
Speed:370

Role: Fire Support (Defensive)

Profile: Once a Riot Police Officer, he’s up for hire since his last job got him good payment, but he left for reasons unknown. This man copied tech from Turtle and made it his own, the P.S.T. (Portable Shield Technology). His technology was merely copyright, but he shows it off as his own. His living in the U.S.A. gave him the saying: “United we stand! Divided we fall!”, thus he can do more damage when others are near. (Read the Passive Ab.) The CDA gave him a call after they learned of his Defensive-Focused properties, he was soon hired. So he grabs his gun, Revolver, and his bat, and gets ready to Rumble!

Ability 1: P.S.T.
Duration: 40 secs
Cooldown: 1 Minute
Working identically like Phantom’s Refractive armor, the Usage is timed, and goes down faster if shot at. He is capable of using his Secondary during this time, but the Timing is halved when pulled out. It can only defend on what is on Front. the Sides and back are exposed.

Passive Ability: Rally
Range: (about the range of Javelin’s Smart Ammo)
When Allies step into the range, Rioter, and his Allies Defense Increases by 20% (Max:60%) But as a cost of this, when an Ally leaves the range, or dies, his defense goes down 40% for each player down for only 5 seconds, Applies to Rioter only. If an ally leaves the range, but re-joins, the effect cancels after 1 second instead.

Weakness: His properties fit Defensive, he relies on his allies, not himself. He’s easy to pick off by himself. Be wary when there’s even one person with him.

Weapons:

Primary: K-121, Timik 47, Hurtsall 2K

Secondary: DE.50, Smjüth & Whetsman .40, Selbstadt .40

Melee: Cricket Bat, Kukri, Beckhill Combat Knife

Sample Lines:
“Tot ziens!”
“Hallo!”
“Come en get me Dames!”
“You are so bad at this!”
“Stop hiding and fight like a true Dutchman!”

Please tell me any errors, or anything op about this in the Comments section, it is my first time doing this. (Please do rate it as well)

(jesse.slaats) #2

ik vind het een goed plan zo’n nederlandse merc

(yaphaozhe) #3

perhaps his secondary only activates when he’s in the shield mode. my idea is that when his shield is activated he can charge towards any enemy to deal massive amount of damage. also when in shield mode he can only draw his knife or secondary with no penalty to his shield’s health except speed. when he’s in shield form his speed is reduced by a quarter but he has twice the amount of damage the can take from a normal turtle shield.

i also want Dirty Bomb to include a new weapon for him at the same time.
name: m4a4
damage: medium
bullets per clip: 45
no of clips: 3
range: medium to short

(yaphaozhe) #4

Name-Rioter
Age-49

Role: assault

Profile: Once a UN peacekeeper he specialized in riot controls but when missing during a Taliban riot in the middle east. turns out he came face to face with a suicide bomber and lost his left arm in the blast. he got patched up but his days as a peacekeeper was over. by chance he met Turtle whom got him a new arm with a portable shield in return he now works for CDA specializing in what he used to do best. riot control.

Duration: infinite
Cool down: 1 Minute
Health: 200
Works like a normal shield generator but its attached to his arm. it has no cool down but rioter’s speed will be halved when activated. when he draws a weapon nothing changes but he only can draw a secondary or his knife.

2nd Ability: Charge
Duration: 3 seconds
Speed: 370
Cool down: 40 seconds
When Rioter’s shield is activated his 2nd ability can be used.
rioter charges towards a direction for 3 seconds. If he collides with an enemy it deals 150 damage to the enemy.

Weapons:

Primary: K-121, Timik 47, Hurtsall 2K (personally i want an A4M4)

Secondary: DE.50, Smjüth & Whetsman .40, Selbstadt .40 (i also want a Desert Eagle)

Melee: Cricket Bat, Kukri, Beckhill Combat Knife

(yaphaozhe) #5

WEAPONS

A4M4
range: short to medium
number of clips: 3
recoil: low

Desert Eagle
damage: high
range: short
bullets per clip: 10
recoil: high

(MaddMann3) #6

Not a bad change, i think it may needs a few nerfs though. A player who can do 150 damage is powerful, and using a shield at the same time? Genius, wish i thought of it, although he’s a bit team focused so for now, his passive activates when the shield is up. Besides, it prevents trolls from messing with him. The new weapon ideas are straight up legit great! wish i thought up these ideas after posting this, then again, don’t we all?

(yaphaozhe) #7

@MaddMann3 said:
Not a bad change, i think it may needs a few nerfs though. A player who can do 150 damage is powerful, and using a shield at the same time? Genius, wish i thought of it, although he’s a bit team focused so for now, his passive activates when the shield is up. Besides, it prevents trolls from messing with him. The new weapon ideas are straight up legit great! wish i thought up these ideas after posting this, then again, don’t we all?

the charge ability is suppose to deal the same amount of damage as a normal heavy melee attack so if possible it can be nerfed. but i like my 2nd ability a lot. besides your 2nd ability dosent really make sense. if there’s more people there’s more defense for each person? i prefer to think of him as a solo player since he got a personal shield.

wait an idea! what about giving your second ability to turtle shield? like the more people there are in the shield range the stronger the shield get?

(MaddMann3) #8

Shit, where are you getting these ideas? I absolutely love the ideas your giving off of! The bio i love especially! Hell, you oughta make your own merc. The ideas should be going into a good merc!

(yaphaozhe) #9

true but i aint one of the designers :wink:

(yaphaozhe) #10

“call me rioter, i stop riots and and then create more… well u know what i mean…”

Name-Rioter
Age-49

Role: assault

Profile: Once a UN peacekeeper he specialized in riot controls but when missing during a Taliban riot in the middle east. turns out he came face to face with a suicide bomber and lost his left arm in the blast. he got patched up but his days as a peacekeeper was over. by chance he met Turtle whom got him a new arm with a portable shield in return he now works for CDA specializing in what he used to do best. riot control.

Duration: infinite
Cool down: 1 Minute
Health: 200
Works like a normal shield generator but its attached to his arm. it has no cool down but rioter’s speed will be halved when activated. when he draws a weapon nothing changes but he only can draw a secondary or his knife.

2nd Ability: Charge
Duration: 3 seconds
Speed: 370
Cool down: 40 seconds
When Rioter’s shield is activated his 2nd ability can be used.
rioter charges towards a direction for 3 seconds. If he collides with an enemy it deals 100 damage to the enemy.

Weapons:

Primary: K-121, Dressis AR, A4M4 (default)

Secondary: DE.50, Smjüth & Whetsman .40, Desert Eagle (default)

Melee: Cricket Bat, Kukri, Machete

(yaphaozhe) #11

A4M4

Desert Eagle

Machete
range: same as katana
bullets: nope
no. of clips: nope
recoil: none at all

(yaphaozhe) #12

updated everything this is my final idea

(CombatMist) #13

Because he is a walking shield that already helps the team. He is meant to tank the hits at choke points for the team. The portable shield should be strong like 200. It could survive a few seconds of rhino even which would make him a viable alternative to the rhino camping. Just think if also camping an aura station. He starts the fight using primary then after taking a few hits, activates shield so he can safely heal up and fire a few secondary shots. Then when feeling safe lowers shield and uses primary again. That is how I would see this working. Just make it so when the shield is up he can run like unto rhino. But unlike rhino I would allow jumping just no running. Not running is already enough of a speed penalty. Solid idea for a real tank. Id lower his hp to say 160. He is meant to rely on the shield more than raw hp. Think about it logistically if he has a shield that can take 200 at a moments notice then he does not need as much standard armor. 160 hp is still tons but would allow him to not be as terribly slow. I dont play thunder/rhino because their speed is too low. Fragger is as slow as im willing to go 95% of the time. If he has an energy shield it should weight less than a solid say metal shield hopefully. Id have the shield be concave and extent about 1foot all the way around him. Give access to extender and steady. I could even see the shield being allows to use a primary weapon but the shield on your left arm shifts to your left side instead of front so you can hold primary with both hands. That could be a strategy for which direction you want the shield facing by switching weapons.

(arharr3) #14

@yaphaozhe said:
A4M4

Desert Eagle

Machete

“Medium” is not an exact damage number. Sharc deals 16 damage. Hochfir deals eleven damage. Ahnuld deals 8x9 damage. Felix deals 79 damage.
Desert eagle already exists in the game , I dont see the point of adding another with slightly different stats.
And seriously, a machete with the same length as a katana? That doesnt make sense. I also dont see the point of including a machete since the kukri pretty much fills that spot.

Overall , the whole merc concept does not fit the fire support category. All fire supports can give ammo and have a ability that can be used to take out the ev.

(yaphaozhe) #15

@arharr3 said:

@yaphaozhe said:
A4M4

Desert Eagle

Machete

“Medium” is not an exact damage number. Sharc deals 16 damage. Hochfir deals eleven damage. Ahnuld deals 8x9 damage. Felix deals 79 damage.
Desert eagle already exists in the game , I dont see the point of adding another with slightly different stats.
And seriously, a machete with the same length as a katana? That doesnt make sense. I also dont see the point of including a machete since the kukri pretty much fills that spot.

Overall , the whole merc concept does not fit the fire support category. All fire supports can give ammo and have a ability that can be used to take out the ev.

well lest say the m4a4 deals around 10 damage oer bullet and rioter is supposed to be a solo/tank player to either take out enemies one by one or used as a vanguard. the machette dosent have to be so long but perhaps 2/3 of the range of katana

(Da_Mummy) #16

Wouldn’t it be a general mixture of Overwatches Reinhard and Fragger at this point I mean I get the Idea of a shielded chargeleader but I think it’s already enough shieldstuff in the game already.
Imagine a coordinated Team behind a moving shield with assaults and everything. Not only would this make turtle pointless but it would also be really hard to even get a shot at this guy since he can turn his shield everywhere.
And also can his shield be deactivateted by phantom.

(MaddMann3) #17

Of course his shield can be Deactivated by Phantom, anything electronic is disabled when he’s cloaked.

(MaddMann3) #18

I never thought this character would have this many comments! I’m a bit astonished.

(yaphaozhe) #19

@Da_Mummy said:
Wouldn’t it be a general mixture of Overwatches Reinhard and Fragger at this point I mean I get the Idea of a shielded chargeleader but I think it’s already enough shieldstuff in the game already.
Imagine a coordinated Team behind a moving shield with assaults and everything. Not only would this make turtle pointless but it would also be really hard to even get a shot at this guy since he can turn his shield everywhere.
And also can his shield be deactivateted by phantom.
nah, turtle is a team shielder, used to provide cover at choke points in game. rioter is a one man army or you can use him to tank all the damage for the whole game. a weekness of rioter is that the shield dosent protect your back or certain areas like your forehead or feets. this makes him vulnearble to fragger or phantom.

(MaddMann3) #20

Precisely!