Health - 110
Speed - 430

Role - Medic

Profile:
Maybe I’ll add smt in the future.

Ability 1: Gain through Pain
Duration: 5 secs
Cooldown: 10 secs
While this ability is active some of the damage Necro/Crypt deals/takes is transferred into medpacks that he can throw out to teammates. It doesn’t make him invincible…just a bit harder to kill.

Ability 2: Aura Revive (name is up for change)
Duration: Can be charged 1-3 secs
Range: 3-5 meters around him
Cooldown: Proportional to the Charge Time (up to 8secs)
This ability works similar to Phoenix’ healing pulse. But instead of healing it revives all allies around him.

Ability 3: Defibrillators

Weapons:
Primary - Remburg 7, Hollunds 880, Crotzni
Secondary - Empire 9, MP-400, Caulden
Melee - Cricket Bat, Beckhill, Kukri

Strengths/Weaknesses:
In order for his abilities to work properly he has be in the faces of the enemy with his team. He has very high sustain. However he isn’t invincible. Because his ability only shields for a part of the damage dealt to him he is easy to kill through focused fire.

Notes:
Hi, just like my last merc I don’t know if he is too OP or borderline useless. Lemme know what you think of him and what you’d change. C ya

(Da_Mummy) #2

Now in concept this just seems like an even more agressive version of Phoenix and I love “even more agressive”
Sadly I dont think that the People playing necro (like the Name more) are going to heal their Team at all. How a concept where all the damage he takes will be trasferred into AoE healing around him so that he has to be kind of a punching bag for the enemy Team and that they have to Focus their fire away from him. I would really love to see that Kind of scape goat gameplay but sadly I dont think the rest of the community would take this lightly.
Love the idea though :smile:

(TheDorkyDude) #3

@Da_Mummy said:
Now in concept this just seems like an even more agressive version of Phoenix and I love “even more agressive”
Sadly I dont think that the People playing necro (like the Name more) are going to heal their Team at all. How a concept where all the damage he takes will be trasferred into AoE healing around him so that he has to be kind of a punching bag for the enemy Team and that they have to Focus their fire away from him. I would really love to see that Kind of scape goat gameplay but sadly I dont think the rest of the community would take this lightly.
Love the idea though :smile:

Thank you for the constructive feedback. I thought about these ‘healing pulses’ too, but I felt as if they were too similar to Phoenix’ healing ability…I agree that the people playing him probably won’t heal their teammates. But who does that anyway…am I right? But all jokes aside I think this scapegoat idea is great. I personally hate Zarya (from Overwatch). Her ability is kinda similar but the decisive difference is that she doesn’t take any damage while her ability is active, not like Necro that is only shielded for let’s say 30%. He can’t just rush the enemy team and come out victorious just because the enemy team couldn’t hurt him. I dislike the idea of this invulnerability where you can just do whatever you want without being punished for it. You’ll still be able to take him down and I think the players need to adjust to that. Thank you again for your feedback. Have a great day. C ya

(rotermax1) #4

This seems like a great idea overall, but the concept seems really similar to Mercs already in the game (e.g. Poehnix as you mentioned yourself), even though I really like the fact of “Necro” beeing more agressive of a medic and more of a self healer-ish. What I still think would be a problem though is the fact that his abillity seems (compared to others) complex and hard to learn or use construcitvly for newer players. Still, I think it’s a good idea that could be used in another way, somewhere else. :slight_smile:

(TheDorkyDude) #5

Thank you. I agree and I will attempt to re-work Crypt/Necro as good as possible. Though I don’t think every merc in DB should be easy to pick up and instantly be good with ‘cough’javelin’cough’. I think a lot of them require intense practice and skill to play with (e.g. Fletcher, Sawbonez, pretty much all of the snipers). I will take your advice into consideration. C ya