Merc Name: Brute
Nationality: French

Class: Assault
HP: 170
Speed: 370

Ability: B.E.A.M
Cooldown: 55 seconds
Duration: 8 Seconds

The Behemoth Energy Assault Machine (B.E.A.M) is a powerful beam type weapon. The B.E.A.M takes 3 seconds to warm up before firing, and creates a loud whiring noise, as well as 3 pings for each second charging. The B.E.A.M shoots out a powerful energy beam that stretches until it reaches something, and deals 35 damage per second. The B.E.A.M will fire for 8 seconds, but while it is firing, movement speed and turn speed are drastically reduced, and jumping is disabled

Weapons
Primaries - (New) Semi-Auto shotgun, Ahnuld 12, Hollunds 880
Secondaries - (New) Bullstopper Magnum Revolver, S&W, Empire 9
Melees -(New) Hammer, Cricket Bat, Axe

Notes: Personally, I’m not too attached to the name brute, and I’m kinda using it as a placeholder name for now

(Demonic_Muff1n) #2

so its sorta like a laser version of rhino’s minigun which does the same dmg as stoker’s molotov. idk might sound a bit op for my taste.

(Cordyceps) #3

@Demonic_Muff1n said:
so its sorta like a laser version of rhino’s minigun which does the same dmg as stoker’s molotov. idk might sound a bit op for my taste.

I figured the effects might be a bit powerful, so that’s why I decided to add audio cues to his ability, giving enemy mercs time to react, and get out of the way or eliminate Brute before he starts firing. He also can’t fire it continuously, just for 8 seconds.

(Demonic_Muff1n) #4

@Cordyceps said:

@Demonic_Muff1n said:

I figured the effects might be a bit powerful, so that’s why I decided to add audio cues to his ability, giving enemy mercs time to react, and get out of the way or eliminate Brute before he starts firing. He also can’t fire it continuously, just for 8 seconds.

so now it sounds like a minature version of kira’s laser. sounds better

(Pinchiiy48~) #5

sounds like moiras ult except damage.

(Cordyceps) #6

@“Pinchiiy48~” said:

So you’re saying Moira basically has a copyright on all beam type attacks?

(Pinchiiy48~) #7

@Cordyceps said:

@“Pinchiiy48~” said:

No just a pointer

(Cordyceps) #8

@“Pinchiiy48~” said:

@Cordyceps said:

@“Pinchiiy48~” said:

No just a pointer

A pointer that things tend to be similar to other things?