[New Map Release] - Western Beta 1

(beN.) #21

We play your map now at Hide&Seek but we can’t figure out how to get into the caves. Server is in LMS mode. Could you explain?

(-SSF-Sage) #22

Hey! The Caves are blocked in LMS mode to prevent hiding there. In all other modes you can get down there from an open pit or from the hanging spot hatch floor. You are the very first to comment on LMS mode. Do you think I should open the access to the caves in LMS mode? The Caves lead to a long trickjumping area, but I could simply block entrance to there.

I am planning on Beta 2 version soon, so I can make a change if requested.

(beN.) #23

Well we were wondering how, but if it’s designed like this, it’s fine. In warmup mode we can save load from spectator to enter the caves, so it’s actually not an issue (and indeed blocks people from entering in hns game). Super map!

(-SSF-Sage) #24

Yes, but I can grant access to the non trickjump part of the caves if you want? That is fairly small cave part. I have never played LMS so I don’t really know best options. I think I should do that.

(beN.) #25

Speaking for the mod we play, where only allies can shoot axis, axis has to hide and/or run/jump around and avoid being killed. So if entry to a part of the caves is possible, exit must also be possible, or allies are trapped in the cave and cannot kill the remaining axis above ground.
The current version works fine for us, a part of the caves would of course be nice but isn’t a necessity.
We really like the map, different thema than others, shakes things up a bit

(-SSF-Sage) #26

[QUOTE=beN.;560482]Speaking for the mod we play, where only allies can shoot axis, axis has to hide and/or run/jump around and avoid being killed. So if entry to a part of the caves is possible, exit must also be possible, or allies are trapped in the cave and cannot kill the remaining axis above ground.
The current version works fine for us, a part of the caves would of course be nice but isn’t a necessity.
We really like the map, different thema than others, shakes things up a bit[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks for the clarification. With that I don’t think the caves suit at all. They would act as a death trap. So I will let it be. Thank you!