New Dev Video: New Merc: Hunter

(Chris Mullins) #21

@pumpkinmeerkat said:
As long as the later release of obsidians are designated somehow as second, third, fourth, etc. editions I don’t really mind.

They all. All new versions have different insignia on the cards defining them.

(Begin2018) #22

It’s like XBox One exclusivities who are exclusive… Until they are released on PS ^^ Not a big deal, but unfair marketing.

By the way, still nothing about min lvl 30 servers and Objective servers in Europe-West in this video :frowning:

(Darkwolf3802) #23

I am personally waiting for the bushwhacker and aura obsidian cards, those 2 r my mains and I want to look badass

(Mc1412013) #24

@stayfreshshoe said:

@pumpkinmeerkat said:
As long as the later release of obsidians are designated somehow as second, third, fourth, etc. editions I don’t really mind.

But how do we indentify them in game if there are 2 phantoms running around on my team theres no difference. Enless im playing cmm from the start of match i have no clue the edition. Change color tone or slap a patch on them or something.

Skyhammer will be the only obsidians that you can tell founders from the new one. Atleast there better be a different mesh dont copy the founders cards leave those exclusive

Also ffs why is gleam saying im on a limited steam acount on mobile devices

(Craikn) #25

Hunter Patch…it´s about time !

(MilkyBear) #26

@Craikn said:

Delayed until next week. RIP.

(Mc1412013) #27

@MilkyBear said:

@Craikn said:

Delayed until next week. RIP.

Well im sure we all saw that comming…

(arharr3) #28

@Mc1412013 said:

@stayfreshshoe said:

@pumpkinmeerkat said:

But how do we indentify them in game if there are 2 phantoms running around on my team theres no difference. Enless im playing cmm from the start of match i have no clue the edition. Change color tone or slap a patch on them or something.

Skyhammer will be the only obsidians that you can tell founders from the new one. Atleast there better be a different mesh dont copy the founders cards leave those exclusive

Also ffs why is gleam saying im on a limited steam acount on mobile devices

Asked shoe pretty much the same question more then two weeks ago. Still didnt get an answer.
The current “difference” between the operative editions is a lazy joke and nothing else.

(Mc1412013) #29

@arharr3 said:

The current “difference” between the operative editions is a lazy joke and nothing else.

Sounds like more of an “oh crap there onto us we need a quick response.” To me

(bgyoshi) #30

@arharr3 said:

@Mc1412013 said:

I guess you’ll just have to suffer with your non-exclusive, not-special Obsidians then :weary: :weary: :weary:

Guess you shouldn’t buy any more of them since you clearly don’t like them.

The rest of us over here will continue enjoying the content.

(arharr3) #31

@bgyoshi said:

@arharr3 said:

@Mc1412013 said:

I guess you’ll just have to suffer with your non-exclusive, not-special Obsidians then :weary: :weary: :weary:

Guess you shouldn’t buy any more of them since you clearly don’t like them.

The rest of us over here will continue enjoying the content.

So suddenly they are not exclusive anymore despite being advertised as exclusive (and Im not saying this was used only once or twice , these terms were used excessively whenever a new obsidian was for sale)?
But yes , Im not going to buy anything if it takes a company half a year to mention that their “exclusive and limited” items will return in the future.

(bgyoshi) #32

@arharr3 said:
But yes , Im not going to buy anything if it takes a company half a year to mention that their “exclusive and limited” items will return in the future.

What a crime they committed. What a slight on the players. How could they? :cry:

(PorkyPerson) #33

I remain upset that they didn’t offer us the option to trade our shitty Arty B73 and meh Fletcher BL21 cards into the great Arty A43 and Fletcher A31 loadouts.

I’d also gladly take the cool skull icon on those over the uhm… nuclear circle?