new and old weapons feedback

(SethSamson) #1

Shar-C should have a holographic sight it would look awesome and epic then
and really placing sight like Holo , Red Dot , Aimpoint . Kobra ACOG reflex it will not change the gameplay

BR-16 should have a vertical grip handle and something like Comp M2 aimpoint

just for the looks and vibe the present ironsights are terrible and they are uneven im not asking for zoom optics im just asking for replacing 3d model of iron sight with holo or other sight like on Blishlok …

Blishlok is the one weapon with reflex aimpoint sight in the game so hmmmm i just cant get it why other weapons cant have something similarly
like anyway 99% of the time it is hip fire so those none zoom sights really wouldnt change a base gameplay … just weapon would look more awesome

here is example

https://i.imgur.com/339OtGw.png im just talking about the looks of the weapon

(GatoCommodore) #2

@SethSamson said:
and really placing sight like Holo , Red Dot , Aimpoint . Kobra ACOG reflex it will not change the gameplay

just for the looks and vibe the present ironsights are terrible and they are uneven im not asking for zoom optics im just asking for replacing 3d model of iron sight with holo or other sight like on Blishlok …

Blishlok is the one weapon with reflex aimpoint sight in the game so hmmmm i just cant get it why other weapons cant have something similarly
like anyway 99% of the time it is hip fire so those none zoom sights really wouldnt change a base gameplay … just weapon would look more awesome

here is example

believe me, everyone wants weapon attachment but it would be useless since most engagement only requires hip firing.

(SethSamson) #3

@GatoCommodore said:

@SethSamson said:

here is example

believe me, everyone wants weapon attachment but it would be useless since most engagement only requires hip firing.

yeah but it could be as cosmetics … like trinkets …

(GatoCommodore) #4

@SethSamson said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@SethSamson said:

here is example

yeah but it could be as cosmetics … like trinkets …

people would argue that having optics is an advantage.

optics is higher than the iron sight and that makes it a better aiming tool because half of your screen is not covered by the gun.