Nader is next.

(unbleachedCoconut) #21

I think its the auto-sniper: PDP-70[/quote]

with reflex sight? No way. All of Vasili’s weapons (at least primary) have sniper scope. It’s MP-400. now i see it.

(god1) #22

They said something about every new merc being more expensive than the 30k priced “core” mercs in a stream just recently. They also said that they may drop the prices some time in the future which probably means that it doesn’t happen until the game is on life support.

(B_Montiel) #23

They said something about every new merc being more expensive than the 30k priced “core” mercs in a stream just recently. They also said that they may drop the prices some time in the future which probably means that it doesn’t happen until the game is on life support.
[/quote]
On that one, I guess they are just following the original strategy of League of Legends. Once they will have added enough characters to the game, they will inevitably reduce the pricing on some characters to add them to the “core” merc pool. I guess they’ve have fixed a fraction of the total number of mercs, like 1/3 of the mercs will be at 30K credits every time. But they will have to work on totally new merc additions quite soon then…

As far as I can remember, if they follow a regular rhythm on releasing mercs, all the mercs available in the last non-steam betas (Nader, Phoenix, Stoker, Rhino, Fletcher, Red-Eye, Thunder) will be there in 3-4 months.

By the way, they still do not talk about a proper release in this interview. I really hope they are planning to do it before this summer…

(NuclearSharkhead) #24

Something tells me Nader is nadespam the pants off Fragger all day every day when she comes out of hiding.

(mOist) #25

Can’t wait to try nader out she looks great , made a wallpaper in anticipation - http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/5384/nader-wallpaper#latest

(RyuKaiser) #26

With this release schedule, I don’t think I’ll be able to afford every merc when they come out, at least with in-game credits. I was under the assumption every merc would come out in a month or so, since it takes a month of dailies just to get 50k.

Given that Bush came out on the 9th, and it’s the 21st. That’s a new merc every 2 weeks. While usually I’d be hyped for that, being unable to have the chance to properly grind for it off Dailies like I do in Heroes of the storm kinda chafes me in the wrong way.

(Milky Mac) #27

I think its the auto-sniper: PDP-70[/quote]

with reflex sight? No way. All of Vasili’s weapons (at least primary) have sniper scope. It’s MP-400. now i see it.
[/quote]

Its his sidearm bud the machine pistol MP400.

(mOist) #28

@CeciliaCain sadly atm dailys don’t even reward the credits the claim they do.

(CCP115) #29

Never in my entire gaming lifetime have I ever heard the term “Bombing run” except in Sniper Elite V2, in which it made perfect sense.

(riptide) #30

It was actually a game mode in Unreal tournament 2004. It was also nothing like execution mode will be.

(Diosito) #31

<3 Nader <3

I have 90k credits to spend on her :stuck_out_tongue:

Y’all gonna hate me o:)

Abbadon
Abaddon

(watsyurdeal) #32

I’ll buy her when I’m not a broke ass mofo

(Zenity) #33

[quote=“CeciliaCain;15575”]With this release schedule, I don’t think I’ll be able to afford every merc when they come out, at least with in-game credits. I was under the assumption every merc would come out in a month or so, since it takes a month of dailies just to get 50k.

Given that Bush came out on the 9th, and it’s the 21st. That’s a new merc every 2 weeks. While usually I’d be hyped for that, being unable to have the chance to properly grind for it off Dailies like I do in Heroes of the storm kinda chafes me in the wrong way. [/quote]

It is not hard to get 50k in a week, I have done so without even trying. Expecting to easily get all the content right away from just finishing the dailies as quickly as possible is a bit extreme. The idea of F2P is that you either have time or money to spend, or a combination of both. If just playing the game moderately gets you everything instantly, then it’s not really working as intended.

(Amerika) #34

[quote=“Zenity;15890”][quote=“CeciliaCain;15575”]With this release schedule, I don’t think I’ll be able to afford every merc when they come out, at least with in-game credits. I was under the assumption every merc would come out in a month or so, since it takes a month of dailies just to get 50k.

Given that Bush came out on the 9th, and it’s the 21st. That’s a new merc every 2 weeks. While usually I’d be hyped for that, being unable to have the chance to properly grind for it off Dailies like I do in Heroes of the storm kinda chafes me in the wrong way. [/quote]

It is not hard to get 50k in a week, I have done so without even trying. Expecting to easily get all the content right away from just finishing the dailies as quickly as possible is a bit extreme. The idea of F2P is that you either have time or money to spend, or a combination of both. If just playing the game moderately gets you everything instantly, then it’s not really working as intended.[/quote]

Yup, this exactly. It’s a F2P game and they need to have income to keep the game going. What that means is a hopefully not completely ridiculous system of having to play quite a bit in order to get things free which helps the game in other non-monetary ways or it gets people to pay money. When done right and there is actual value involved it can be a great system for everyone. I like to throw money at devs to support them when I feel the product is good (and helps keep their company running and game updated) and others who don’t have extra money can still play at the same level and add to the community to keep it going which is also very important.

(Gaspoline) #35

what is the…calculations of how much $ you make a match? it sort of looks like it goes by how many kills/combat xp you get ?

(riptide) #36

It’s based on duration and objectives afaik. Whole team gets the same amount. It might be team xp too.