_**FIRST, lemme make certain things known
A - Im not calling him OP (cuz he really isnt)
B - Im not calling him UP (he is a tiny tiny bit but not enough for you to flip 13 tables)
C - Actually read everything i type, not just read 3 words and start $hitting bricks
D - Actually write a structured response, maybe for the first time in dirty bomb forum history an opinion won’t turn into a bash party ;o**_
His pros -
He can mostly sneak into an enemy chokepoint or group and cause havoc (assuming they are relying on deployables), and if you have the katana maybe even get a kill. If the enemy team is more spread out he can easily pick them off, and if the enemy team has 1 or more fletchers, get ready for the FRESH emp exp.
His cons -
No real battle abilities, just something to get him to places easier. The main reason im not a fan of him is just because he can get to where he wants to go overall safely, what will he do then? He has emped the enemy territory and now what? Other than multiple people freaking out and shooting and blowing stuff up, you uncloak and try to get a kill. Of course if theres more than 1 person they will start blowing you up and shooting u to hell, all he can do hes slice slice shoot shoot.
How I think small improvements could help him out
- When killed while cloaked, emp is let out (if its charged up)
- Gain a small shield that can in take damage by a small percentage after uncloaking, allowing him to actually disrupt the enemy instead of getting shot at and letting them get back to their thing
- Maybe slightly reduce cloak visibility more, the whole point is to be overall be unseen (not by 100% of course), but instead to the slightly trained eye its SO easy to see and shoot him
- Maybe slightly increase emp range so he can emp deployables without being all up in the enemy team’s grilll (tbh idk about this one that much but eh)
- Give him good loadouts (i got a ranked s4 for him and it isn’t even that good) ;/