Multiplay Community Servers Going Live Tomorrow (26th)

(DarkangelUK) #1

“We’re pleased to announce that DirtyBomb community game servers will be going live from 9am BST tomorrow, 26th June. Pre-order your rentable server now”

Finally \o/

(Mc1412013) #2

So is execution back tomorow as well??? Itching to play a few rounds

(DarkangelUK) #3

I believe Execution was still needing a lot of work before it’ll be available, it hasn’t been worked on at all since it was removed, and the core game code has changed a lot and doesnt account for it, could be a while is my guess.

(Mc1412013) #4

This makes me sad its only reason i want to rent a server. Cant wait to see how the post execution released mercs hold up on these maps

(B_Montiel) #5

So far, moderating the AIE server, Execution maps have been removed for the available maps through admin commands. They were existing in the in-game admin panel -not working though- but they seem removed in recent updates. So I guess they definitely won’t be there tomorrow.

(Mc1412013) #6

Doesnt mean anything they could drop an update tomorow that puts them back in. My guess is they removed them so the file ninjas didnt try to access them. Maybe???

(B_Montiel) #7

There’s been significant crossed elements -both in facts and in SD’s words- to consider this won’t happen.

And, I’m so sorry to say this, but I consider there are enough mandatory elements acknowledged by SD as missing to make renting a server worth in my eyes right now. If I rent one that’d be a proper show of support -but that’s about it-.

Execution for you, many other issues for me, either way, those were clearly raised by the community even before community server became an actual future for the game. I’ll try to make a post about that soon enough.

(Mc1412013) #8

Amd thats why i wont pre register a server. Ill wait till we know everything before i rent. Why rent when half the first month will be issue laced and waste of money. Who knows if there will be a refund if theres massive opening day issues that last till 2-3 updayes from now

(Stokes) #9

There are still so many bugs in this game and it’s still in Beta and they are trying to rent out servers for their game? And, with limited features? Are the servers in Beta as well???

(DarkangelUK) #10

People wanted to rent servers years ago, they didn’t care what state the game was in, they wanted to build their own community and have a place of their own to play.