MTLMortis's Law of Trainyard

(MTLMortis) #1

If I’m playing Bushy and set up my turret to cover the C4 on the open train door my team will plant at the other end or middle of the train.

…had to get that off my chest.

(bontsa) #2

Does this law of yours also include peeps planting in the dead middle of the Underground 2nd obj, covered by the control panel, when you got sweet sweet views to keep anyone at bay from the gas tunnel or the hole next to it?

If so, count me as a follower. Darn that’s some Mortis’s law shiz right here.

E: I should start more carefully ogling at the post timestamps while intoxicated. Pardon me.

(MTLMortis) #3

Mortis’s Law #488

On underground your teammates will be busy defending/disarming the control room while the c4 on the main objective counts down and explodes.

(bontsa) #4

Magnificent, it shall continue!

Mortis’s Law, §201
Despite informing people about it via chat the last time EV had literally millimeter hp left that remains can indeed be shot down with bullets, once dying next to again barely kickin’ vehicle all you see while lying there in agony, is how enemy EV blazes through half of the map like it is bloody World Rally tournament, with that said squeesh of HP left.

Always reminds me to buy more ball-scratchers to be either distributed amongst the team or use myself during those boring longspawns I tend to get myself into.

(bontsa) #5

Fresh off from a game, Mortis’s Law §163

On Terminal last objective, as you approach one of the containers, you notice a handful of proximity mines inside of it. While your neural axons are beginning their process of getting you the fudge out of that things range in order to shoot it down in an orderly, non-lethal fashion, a team mate shows up.

Out of blue.

From behind.

Lightning speed.

Straight into the mines.

[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxNnUU3eRD0[/yt][/spoiler]

Your last thoughts: “What did I ever do to deserve this?”

(Samniss_Arandeen) #6

Mortis’ Law section 666

Skyhammers have plenty of ammo when you’re fully loaded, but never seem to give it to you when you’re down to your last few rounds.

(Draza) #7

[quote=“coolFortress;65904”]Fresh off from a game, Mortis’s Law §163

On Terminal last objective, as you approach one of the containers, you notice a handful of proximity mines inside of it. While your neural axons are beginning their process of getting you the fudge out of that things range in order to shoot it down in an orderly, non-lethal fashion, a team mate shows up.

Out of blue.

From behind.

Lightning speed.

Straight into the mines.

[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxNnUU3eRD0[/yt][/spoiler]

Your last thoughts: “What did I ever do to deserve this?”[/quote]
I consider myself guilty of running into mines.

(RedBeard) #8

[quote=“MTLMortis;16182”]If I’m playing Bushy and set up my turret to cover the C4 on the open train door my team will plant at the other end or middle of the train.

…had to get that off my chest.[/quote]

why would this be a thread