Mp_beach---->Sp map

(ronboy) #1

Hello everyone. I am thinking about making a sp map using mp_beach as a base. I plan to delete all of the mp stuff off of the map, and use sp stuff. I just hope my xp desktop comp can handle such a big map. :rolleyes:
Any ideas or feedback would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

(Eugeny) #2

[QUOTE=ronboy;230998]Hello everyone. I am thinking about making a sp map using mp_beach as a base. I plan to delete all of the mp stuff off of the map, and use sp stuff. I just hope my xp desktop comp can handle such a big map. :rolleyes:
Any ideas or feedback would be appreciated. :)[/QUOTE]

The beach is in the saboteur and trondheim

(ronboy) #3

I am thinking about putting the player on the beach with a bunch of partisan soldiers. I’ll be giving them different weapons like sniper rifles, panzerfausts, etc.

(Eugeny) #4

ronboy, what configuration of the your computer?

(Eugeny) #5

I once too wanted to make for a long time a beach

(ronboy) #6

My computer should be able to handle mp_beach. My computer is 5 years old, and I only use it for mapping purposes.
EDIT: Why don’t you go ahead and make a beach map. Or if you’re lazy like me, use mp_beach as a base.

(Eugeny) #7

[QUOTE=ronboy;231015]My computer should be able to handle mp_beach. My computer is 5 years old, and I only use it for mapping purposes.
EDIT: Why don’t you go ahead and make a beach map. Or if you’re lazy like me, use mp_beach as a base.[/QUOTE]

I then used the beach.

There is certainly a laziness in me. And if not it can the project-x already was is ready.

(ronboy) #8

I guess we’re related. :smiley: jk. I’ll be starting on it sometime next month, because right now I am still finishing up on an airport map.

(Eugeny) #9

All has ripened. Today has downloaded sand structures. I will draw in a photoshop a map of heights and I will make tomorrow a beach, the map will be as a project part.

(ronboy) #10

I am almost finished with the airport map that I have worked on for a month. After it is finished and submitted, I will start on the beach.

(vicpas) #11

Hello, Guys.
Please, let the map mp_beach in peace.
I saw that the author Yo$hik is using it on his project called “Vendetta” on map France3.
I’ve seen various sp clones using mp_beach as base.

(ronboy) #12

[QUOTE=vicpas;231193]Hello, Guys.
Please, let the map mp_beach in peace.
I saw that the author Yo$hik is using it on his project called “Vendetta” on map France3.
I’ve seen various sp clones using mp_beach as base.[/QUOTE]

Fine, I guess this thread was a waste of time. I guess I’ll make a beach map from scratch.

(ronboy) #13

Sorry for the bump. Vicpas and I are working on a sp version of mp_beach to make it like the video in this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjo37fw0QrY&feature=channel_video_title

This idea was brought up by Vicpas. This will be his map, but I’m helping him with it.
This map will be included in the mappack celebrating Rtcw being 10 years old, according to Vicpas.

(kost3k) #14

Exellent work, Vicpas! :slight_smile: First part in stealth mode is hard to play, but you just have to think a little and save often :slight_smile: I love stealth mode in RtCW maps. I finished almost the entire Village 1 mission with the knife, as if it was a stealth mode mission :slight_smile:

(ronboy) #15

There is another map like this stealth map made by Vicpas. It’s called Korfe, made by Deteoni. It starts out with stealth, then changes to action. :slight_smile:

It’s very rare to see these types of sp maps, mostly because many players prefer “run-n-gun”, killing all enemies in sight and disregarding stealth.

(kost3k) #16

I already have that map but didn’t play it yet. Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

(ronboy) #17

Review of sp_beach

(Mateos) #18

[QUOTE=vicpas;403812]Download Version 1.0: http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/spbeach;121150
Another link: http://www.rtcwmap.de/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=73&func=fileinfo&id=2128
Video Walkthrough:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdtWfjoaXE[/QUOTE]

First link is from a website which banned several countries, second link is dead; Could you please reupload it somewhere?

(ronboy) #19

Here’s a working link

(Mateos) #20

Thank you! :slight_smile: