Sometimes it feels too good. Almost instant kill and long area denial. I have several times walljumped over flame pit, but then this small flame particle hits and I’m dead. When looking movies, you could assume buildings burning and fire spreading. Perhaps people running screaming while they are in flames. Now it’s more like mathematical weapon, where you protect certain objective by litting it on fire. I think molotovs impression should be more brute and smoky. This could be done by several upgrades like this:
- Make damage slower and no damage until flames are lit
- Hitbox should be in more low level and closer to radius
- Spread fires in slightly larger area, with rng
- Lots of black and toxic looking smoke that block vision
- You could extinguish flames with explosives and have better chance revive burning victims
What do you think?