MKIV case got jipped?

(tensecondtom) #1

Yesterday early in the day I had about 30minutes until I could claim the MKIV case, Once the time ticked down and I went claim it the reward got rolled over to the 1500 credits, however it continued to say 19hours remaining until reset. This is the 2nd or 3rd time Its happened to me and I have gotten robbed of claiming the MK4 case, I know its not going to do any good posting here and if I had gotten it I would have gotten garbage anyways but still there was no reason for this to happen.

thanks. can it be fixed?

(ThePigVomit) #2

Don’t wait till the end.

Fixed.

(tensecondtom) #3

19 Hours left?

(binderr) #4

It’s probably a bug, I haven’t gotten single MKIV case since the daily reward system rolled!

(Outblast) #5

Once i got the MKIV case and a few hours later the 1500 bonus. Im not complaining but maybe it was your case. xd

(MarsRover) #6

I’m like 50% sure my MK IV case last week was eaten by a bug, but it was really late so I may just not remember opening it.

(imLegal) #7

@MarsRover said:
I’m like 50% sure my MK IV case last week was eaten by a bug, but it was really late so I may just not remember opening it.

It wasn’t a coincidence since the same shit happened to me.

(Homu1124) #8

I too have this problem. My DP reward resets at 8pm PST. It has not passed 24 hours and yet my mark iv case was replaced with the 1st day 1500 credit reward instead. I want my case and I want this bug fixed, because this means that the reward does not actually reset after 24 hr but rather at an arbitrary time set by devs which is then modified by an algorithm depending on the player’s time zone.

(doxjq) #9

Pretty sure it’s a bug. I honestly can’t recall if I had the case or not, but my mate Lorien said the same thing last night. It just ticked over and he got nothing.

(Nail) #10

file a support ticket, stuff like that usually gets resolved

(Melinder) #11

I havn’t received an MK4 since they changed the dailies. Not that bothered by it, having all the BIS Bronze cards.

(binderr) #12

@Nail said:
file a support ticket, stuff like that usually gets resolved

how you do that, from in-game???

(Mc1412013) #13

Amd jere im.randomly getting 2 days worth of rewards. If u want to call them rewards cuz there not.

(dlux) #14

This just happened to me, went from day 6 to day 1. :confused:

(tensecondtom) #15

Funny thing is I dont even have to click claim to claim the lower level rewards, it just instantly goes into my inventory before I click on claim, only MKIV box does this.

(m0) #16

Happened to me also, but I don’t have good luck getting the loadout cards I want from cases, so I let it go.

(Fomdoo) #17

This is still happening. Losing that last day. Really frustrating.

(Dysfnal) #18

What is happening I think is you are missing a day out of the week. For some reason DB uses a different system than most games. If you play every day of the seven day period you should get all the rewards.

(n-x) #19

I have played for the last 2 weeks every day, around the same time. I got the 2 MKIV cases. And I get the first 1500 credits, when I play my second game on the MKIV-day.

(ThePigVomit) #20

@n-x said:
I have played for the last 2 weeks every day, around the same time. I got the 2 MKIV cases. And I get the first 1500 credits, when I play my second game on the MKIV-day.

Same. I agree that those that got ‘gyped’ didn’t play or claim every 24 hours so it reset on them. You need to play and claim every day to get the MK4.