Minor suggestion: Visual ques for potent packs?

(Press E) #1

Just a random thought I had. Should deployables and medpacks with potent packs have different visual ques from normal ones? Say like, a deeper blue glow for the medstation and a brighter glow for medpacks or something.

When a team has two of the same medics, it can be useful to know which one can heal you more without having to test out both of them. Not a major thing by any means, but it would help me to pick a medstation easier on a stack

(LifeupOmega) #2

Hidden perks was always a thing that bothered me, same with Unshakeable. So sure.

(By this I mean things that could potentially be the difference between life and death, knowing someone is going to not die to an explosive so you can react instantly isn’t a bad thing. Same with knowing if you’re going to be healed faster from a glance.)

(Chris Mullins) #3

This is a cool idea! Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll pass it on :slight_smile:

(kopyright) #4

Not sure how easy it would be to distinguish fifty shades of red and blue in the frantic heat of combat, but the idea itself is an excellent one.

(Chris Mullins) #5

There’s 1,001 ways this could be displayed with icons and colours and a plethora of other ways

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #6

Maybe if the objects had like electrical surges around them, since electricity is kind of the medics’ thing. I don’t really know how it would work Phoenix. If he sparked with electricity that would be awesome, but may be a little unfair to the other medics lol.

(Press E) #7

My idea was to just deepen the opacity of the aura from the medstation and the glimmer on medpacks. It doesn’t have to be a lighter blue or whatever, just a more intense colour to show even new players “hey, this medstation is more faded out than that other one. I’m gonna use this one if I can”

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #8

medstation and medpack skins :stuck_out_tongue:

(Your worst knifemare.) #9

Sparps, Aura, Pheonix, Sawboiz, and Guardy obsidians conformed?