Micro freeze and super freeze still happen.

(Eduardo.enzo) #61

Cheers

to keep trying to find the solution to this problem,I want to upload my log, but how do I do it? when trying to attach the maximum upload limit is exceeded

following information should be clarified

System Info:

64-bit Windows 10 version 1511 (10586.64)
AMD Crimson
Radeon Software Version 16.1
Settings Version Radeon 2015.1223.1060.19763
Driver Packaging Version 15.301.1201-151223a-297971C

Hardware info:
CPU: AMD Phenom ™ II X4 955 Processor
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 380X 4GB
RAM: 8 GB DDR3

I recently changed my GPU from a AMD HD6870 to the AMD R9 380x and freezes still appear, just as I can say that after the upgrade of January 14th, 2016, the freezes decreased yet to change graphical settings repeatedly testing from high to low the settings the freezes appear again I not know if this is anything but it seems that when you mess with the graphics configuration, and put it into low is what triggers the freezes, as well as mention by PixelTwitch

(Talyan1987) #62

[QUOTE=Naxxus;541990]Ok, let us know how it goes. I think all profiling is disabled on the live build so there isn’t anything you can do in that regard. Any information you can provide us will be useful if you notice anything weird remember it or jot it down and let us know we will see if we can get to the bottom of this!

Thanks for your co-operation! :)[/QUOTE]

Hi There, I was directed here from the steam forums. I’ve been having similar issues. I run a legitimate windows 10 with all updates.
My machine is an AMD phenom II x4 965 BE with an Asus m5-a88V evo mobo and 8GB of corsair Valueram @1333mhz. a sapphire radeon 7870 GHZ edition for a GPU, a 128Gb sandisk SSD and a 500gb western Digital green wich contains the game.

The crashes also cause my sound to bug out in other applications and makes google chrome and discord crash if they’re running in the background. I have to reboot to make my machine fully useable again.

Last reboot my network card was also borked. It was detected by windows but would not turn on.
Issues seem more frequent when I enable headphone virtualisation in my realtek driver thingy. My network card is also realtek I think so I suspect it has something to do with realtek hardware.

Feel free to give me a shoutout if you want error logs or something, but you’ll have to tell me how to find them.

(Nivik_) #63

Bumping this old post because I am still having these issues as well, one year later.

System specs:

Intel i5 4690
Nvidia GTX 1060
8GB DDR3
Game is running on 120 GB ssd

(DNineD) #64

My Specs

Board : ASUS Pro Gaming Z170
BIOS: AMI 1805, 13 May 2016
CPU: Intel i7-6700K @ 4GHz (factory default)
Memory: Corsair 32GB DDR4 LPX Vengeance (OCed just enough to match bus frequency of Intel CPU)
GPU: ASUS AMD/ATI Radeon RX-480, 8GB GDDR5, Radeon Software version 17.3.1
Audio: ASUS Xonar7

The micro freezes causes you to come off the timing of your jumps, and shot pace which results in misses falls and undue deaths.

(CHuicor) #65

My pc is an i7 860, 8 GB DDR3 1866mhz ram and right now a nvidia 9800gx2.

Since I switched from my radeon 6950 2GB DDR5 to my xfx 9800gx2 I started having micro freezes and long freezes.

I searched for a cause and found out if I switched antivirus off it would almost completelly disappear, and I’m overclocking.

The long freezes are very rare to happen and the micro freezes happen only twice a game. I’m going to reseat my radeon and report back!

(haribal) #66

Ive simmilar problem, game is freezing every 2-3 minutes, and last 5-10 seconds. Problem appears this week. Ive never had problems, up to last few days. Has someone any ideas?

(BomBaKlaK) #67

Still a huge pain in the ass, make me ragequit tonight ! Warpomatic & 1 or 2s freeze middle fight … etc …
Look like almost every respawn or something like this, nothing more frustrating than this !

(UnicLunatic) #68

I’m experiencing the same issues that BomBaKLaK.
It started after Phantom update and was corrected soon after.
Came back with the MOFO update until it was fixed and was related to the blackcypher NGS issue.
And it’s back again since February update.

Is something planned to be done concerning that? Or do I definitely quit? I’m tired of that ****, devs.
I played more than 700 hours, and the only thing I’ll remember is how great the game was, and frustrating its performance were.

Config, updated with last drivers, game on SSD, i5 4690K, 8Go RAM, 980GTX.

(haribal) #69

Game is still freezing. When game is hang up windows is not responding (ctrl+at+del doesnt work). From other players it looks like a big lag, but it isnt lag, google ping is non stop responding while im playing. Today appears error on screen below. Please do something with this ****, game can hangs up even 30 sec!

(Mustang) #70

[QUOTE=haribal;563321]Today appears error on screen below.

[/QUOTE]
Not heard of this one before, possibly graphics card driver related, try reinstalling/updating/rollingback.

(shaftz0r) #71

this is actually happening to me for the first time. happens completely randomly a few times a game

(Nickeee) #72

This happens to me aswell, game freezes like 3-4 times per game, the freezes are like 1-2 seconds each time.

(K1X455) #73

Can anyone from Development team comment on this please.

My suspicion of EAC contesting Shootergame-Win32-Shipping.exe for core processing is gaining a lot of grounds. I just recently profiled the processes executing on 8 logical cores and EAC seems to be firing up every now and then on the occasion of a “freeze”. This is unacceptable. There are 7 other cores that can service the anti-cheat process and the PC I’m running on has more than enough memory to supply whatever they need.

(DNineD) #74

Still no developer response after all this time…

(Ashog) #75

I have been suffering from the same issue since winter. Every couple of minutes severe freeze for 1 second.

Specs are in signature.

(Ashog) #76

Aaah, ****, why didn’t I check this earlier…

Well, the issue for me is solved, kinda. Shutting down my Kaspersky removed the freezes. I had this issue already 5 years ago and forgot that most of the critical issues with DB were always caused by antivirus.

In my case due to some reason unimportant here, I had to downgrade my Kaspersky (KTS) to a 1-2 year old version in winter (with current databases ofc) and that was the reason for DB freezes. I haven’t tested this with the newest version of KTS but I am pretty sure it won’t lag anymore.

So just try running DB w/o antivirus/software firewall/windows whatever protection/etc , perhaps it helps you to isolate the issue too.

(BomBaKlaK) #77

I only have windows defender, so I try to exluce the DB exe but still the same.
I got micro freezes and most of the time is when people connect to a server, and radom situations to.
Still my main concern regarding bugs, super annoying

(Chris Mullins) #78

We need DXDiag logs from you, along with knowing if you’ve manually modified your .ini files to tweak display settings at all. Please send these, along with your system spec (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS) to shoe@splashdamage.com and I’ll get them in front of the right people

(BomBaKlaK) #79

Will do that if that can help cause it’s still here.

(Smokahontas) #80

I have the same freeze-spikes (although my game is running smoother than it used to overall), On some servers they appear more often than others. So it might be also a networking issue. :slight_smile: