Merc, Shank

(Pegarex) #1

Name: Shank
HP:90-100 (whatever the devs think is fair)
Movment speed: 420-440 (again, whatever matches the health the devs pick)
Sex: a dude face
Nationality: brazilian
Profile: Once a street proformer skilled with using a throwing knife to hit an apple off the publics head, trubble strikes him when his daughter falls ill and they dont have the money needed for her treatment. Shank, becoming desprite to save his daughter, turns to the Mob for that financial suport he needs. sadly, his daughters operation wasnt sucessful at all and she dies during sergery (aparently its rare to die from whatever she had) feeling both like he had nothing to loose and not having enough money to pay back the mob, Shank decides to contact jackel in an attempt to go somewhere the mob would never dare go and find him

Weapons
Primary
-Hochfier (defalt)
-Smg 9
-Crotzni
Secondary
-Caudren (defalt)
-m9
-DE.50
Melee
-Stiletto (defalt)
-Combat Knife
-Kukri

Ability
Throwing knife
3 holdable
15 second cooldown

does 25 points of damage (increased to 30 with perc) and then takes the amount of health after the knifes damage and makes applys that much damage as a poison effect, dealing 6 points of damage a second until that amount of damage is delt. Effect can be stoped by touching a healing station or health pack

useful for hitting a merc while behind them and hurting them, before finishing them off with his smg

a green tint would be applyed to the afflected opponent (imagine the tint from standing in fire but being green)

(Mr-Penguin) #2

So the knives deal 25 damage and then deal the rest of the target’s HP as DoT? No. No. Nothing should be a guaranteed, uncounterable kill no matter how long it takes.

Yes, I know you can cure poison with healing, but what happens when your team doesn’t have a medic? Hard counters shouldn’t exist in Dirty Bomb. This is a first person shooter, not a MOBA.

(Pegarex) #3

half of there hp, it wouldn’t kill them… alternatively i just wanted them to take extra damage from most sources, but that debuff is used by aimees snitch (kindof) and so far they are doing good at not copy and pasting abilities… any sort of debuff would be fine to me, but the two that imminently come to mind are dot and slowness. i just picked the one with the harsher effect

@Mr-Penguin said:
So the knives deal 25 damage and then deal the rest of the target’s HP as DoT? No. No. Nothing should be a guaranteed, uncounterable kill no matter how long it takes.

Yes, I know you can cure poison with healing, but what happens when your team doesn’t have a medic? Hard counters shouldn’t exist in Dirty Bomb. This is a first person shooter, not a MOBA.