Merc Request: Mike McScrub

(K1X455) #21

@LifeupOmega said:

Please don’t ruin a good card with DT. I’d honestly play this merc a ton just for this loadout but with Unshake/Tough instead of DT.

If you only knew how DT improves gun play, you would know that those three augments are OP if Fragger had them in his K121 loadout set. Currently, only Nader and Skyhammer has the Drilled and Double Time combo it’s a clue for you to explore. Some know the value of being able to not getting penalised by slow movement while on the sprint and reloading a weapon at the same time.

M47 Rifleman

Primary: M4
Secondary: Smjuth & Whetsman
Melee: Beckhill Combat Knife

Augment 1: Drilled
Augment 2: Extra Ammo
Augment 3: Potent Packs

CR6 Operative

Primary: Crotzni
Secondary: Selbstadt .40
Melee: Cricket Bat

Augment 1: Untrackable
Augment 2: Unshakeable
Augment 3: Chopper

G81 Sniper

Primary: Grandeur SR
Secondary: M9
Melee: Kukri

Augment 1: Flying Pig
Augment 2: Springy
Augment 3: Quick Slash

(-H4shR-) #22

@watsyurdeal said:
Use as a stand in for players in Execution, there, we have a CS GO like economy. Buy the merc you want that round, most abilities don’t regen

This is entirely irrelevant. Like if you had to BUY Merck’s at the beginning of each match, that would literally ruin and destroy a sole satire of Dirty Bomb. Like, sorry…but I do not play Dirty bomb as a replacement for CSGO. And I don’t ever want it to become csgo…because csgo is trash and toxic.

(Peravel) #23

Nah, those perks are perfect and McScrub is the perfect merc for using all three of them. But I’d go with the M4 and DE .50

(Jigstraw) #24

I’d main the fuck out of this merc with just mini ammo/med packs and a loadout with mechanic.

The ultimate “i don’t need teammates” merc.

(Peravel) #25

I think at this point we’re talking about two different mercs. McScrub should be your typical scrub - a shooting-only no-ability CoD merc. Because scrubs can neither repair nor heal. That’s the idea behind it!

An ultimate “I don’t need squadmates” merc would be another story. I don’t think such a merc would improve the ingame experience though - rather the opposite actually.

(K1X455) #26

You hit the nail on the head. The whole idea of McScrub is to bring to the game a shooting skill merc and draw away from the mainstream ability based cheeser.

(LifeupOmega) #27

Why would you tag me in a 3 month old thread, you dolt.

(Peravel) #28

That’s because being wrong has no expiration date.

(Mc1412013) #29

Make this guy a kira counter to protect ev

(Teflon Love) #30

But then he would have to be named Tetsuo and his ability would have be flying up into space to destroy the orbital laser.

(Mc1412013) #31

Um no this db universe could have a tick tack that blocks it. If a tiny ass drone can stop a full assault on an ev any.thing is possible

(Mc1412013) #32

Also sd web dev why you kill the merc idea category